Ivor lawton (1 Viewer)

higgs

Any update on his injury

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

covcity4life

1 of the development coaches told me that he is a HUGE city fan and would play his heart out for us

that was back in 2013. shame we aint really seen him much

SlowerThanPlatt

I'm not sure what's going on with him. He was supposed to sign a short-term contract when the Kelly Evans twins and Spence did. As far as I know he hasn't signed a new contract so therefore isn't contracted to the club at the moment but still appears to be around the club? Strange one

stupot07

He was doing the rounds with thr SBiTC summer camps yesterday.

He must have signed that short term contract, it just probably didn't get put on the offal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I'm not sure what's going on with him. He was supposed to sign a short-term contract when the Kelly Evans twins and Spence did. As far as I know he hasn't signed a new contract so therefore isn't contracted to the club at the moment but still appears to be around the club? Strange one

He got a new 6 month deal from Mowbray due to his injury last season, so imagine that runs out at Xmas/January.

georgehudson

Good luck Ivor,
let's hope your injury problems are over, & we can see you playing soon,
another 'true sky blue'
PUSB

ajsccfc

All the talk I heard about Lawton has more or less come true with Ben Stevenson already, so if we end up with two players like that I'd be delighted.

speedie87

I've seen Lawton play and he's bang average not in the same league as Stevenson. He's more of a Michael Doyle

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

All the talk I heard about Lawton has more or less come true with Ben Stevenson already, so if we end up with two players like that I'd be delighted.
Or Ivor Lawton will play in midfield ( when fit ) after SISU sell BEN STEVENSON on the last five minutes of the January transfer window.

Sterling Archer

Looking at the likes to my post, I'm guessing COVKIDSNEVERQUIT doesn't understand sarcasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Looking at the likes to my post, I'm guessing COVKIDSNEVERQUIT doesn't understand sarcasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The use of Irony to mock or Convey Contempt . :finger:

georgehudson

Good grief H10, like one or two others on here, I suppose on the 7th day you rested ?
It's all about opinion, but when that is clouded by an irrational & unfounded dislike, that's worrying.
PUSB

Hadji10

Good grief H10, like one or two others on here, I suppose on the 7th day you rested ?
It's all about opinion, but when that is clouded by an irrational & unfounded dislike, that's worrying.
PUSB

Eh? What irrational dislike? A family member of mine played in the same youth side as Madders, Stevenson, Harries, Lawton and the KE twins. Lawton is nowhere near good enough to play professional football. He will be at the Sphinx in a year.

georgehudson

I therefore bow to your superior knowledge, as you are obviously well connected, what news can you bring to us of various happenings at the club ?
Who, if any, will be offloaded in January ?
I don't know whether you can enlighten CCFC fans on the reason City fans were videod yesterday ?
Which of the current youth products will earn a contract with the club ?
What was the actual fee for Madders ?
PUSB

Reactions: PTA

Hadji10

I therefore bow to your superior knowledge, as you are obviously well connected, what news can you bring to us of various happenings at the club ?
Who, if any, will be offloaded in January ?
I don't know whether you can enlighten CCFC fans on the reason City fans were videod yesterday ?
Which of the current youth products will earn a contract with the club ?
What was the actual fee for Madders ?
PUSB

Go fuck yourself, mate.

georgehudson

There's nothing like a constructive considered reply to various questions,
and indeed, that was nothing like a constructive considered reply.
KAKFA

idm1975

I think hadji is funny, quite clearly he is just having a bit of a laugh with his posts and nothing else. Otherwise he best get down the docs so he can get the correct medication.

georgehudson

I suppose that depends on which dictionary definition of 'funny' is used,
perhaps the 'peculiar or odd' meaning,
hardly displaying any level of erudition.
PUSB

NorthernWisdom

They haven't *really* photoshopped his head onto someone else's body have they?!?

JS91508902.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread