Isn't today just the most exciting day ever! (1 Viewer)

wingy

Absolutely agree. I've been living off the wolves result ever since that fateful day. Promotion has gone and quite frankly a win tomorrow would be the biggest single achievement since I started going in the mid 1970s . The 87 win was unbelievable but on a match by match basis tomorrow will be the biggest achievement of them all
Fuck the premier league . The championship is much more competitive. Real football, proper clubs who (in the main ) live within their means. Supporters who follow their teams through thin and thin.
Far preferable should really market it as that, Plastic Prem ,nah! A proper spectacle!!

skybluecb

Who thought when we were playing at Northampton, that we would be back in the big time ever again. Wonder where we would be now if Robins hadn't come back. I doubt it would be facing Manchester United in the semi-final of the FA cup at Wembley. Its incredible how far we have come in the last 7 years, win or lose tomorrow. Our proud proud club is back

bigfatronssba

Who thought when we were playing at Northampton, that we would be back in the big time again. Wonder where we would be now if Robins hadn't come back. It certainly wouldn't be facing Manchester United in the semi-final of the FA cup at Wembley. Its incredible how far we have come in the last 7 years, win or lose tomorrow. Our proud proud club is back

If he hadn't come back I think the club would've folded by now. We'd have spent a few years in league 2, before getting relegated to the National League. After a season there (playing still at St Andrews) Sisu would've pulled the plug

Users who are viewing this thread