is this the week (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

I think this is probably just the first round. ACL's silence since their spokesman went on CWR is deafening, no news is good news as they say but its going to be another interesting week.

SkyBlueScottie

Personally think it could go on for many more months yet, the only way I shall remain interested is if they ensure we continue to play at the Ricoh.

torchomatic

Yeah, they'll sort it. They'll all be together drinking lemonade at the weekend.

Same shit, differant day, this saga seems like it will never end. All we want is a stable financial future and a place to call our home. I never wanted to leave The Ricoh. Sure, it isnt as good as Higffield Road, but Highfield Road is gone. We'll never get it back. The Ricoh is our new home. We left Highfield Road to be here, so we should stay here, or the demolition of that amazing stadium will be for nothing. What SISU dont understand is that this club isnt just some silly little hobby. This is peoples lives they are playing with. So for everyones sake, stop acting like bloody school kids playing piggie in the middle, grow up, grit your teeth and sort this mess out!

Last edited:

italiahorse

I can't be bothered to ask.

All I know is .... It will happen eventually ..... Whatever it is ...... It will take longer than I expect ..... When it happens it will not be what I expected ..... I will be slightly disappointed .... I will get over it and will continue to support Coventry City ..... my only proviso is that it will be in Coventry.

Tonylinc

Why the hell do these things take ages to sort out? I'm sure that sensible parties could have sorted this mess within days.

ccfcway

1983 They were in the Cup Final v Man Utd
1983 They were relegated from top league
Mismanagement brought them close to relegation from the Football League to the Conference which they narrowly avoided in 1997 and 1998.
A boardroom takeover saved them from liquidation, and following successive promotions they returned to the second tier of English football in 2002 and have played in the second and third tiers ever since.
Tonight they are in the play offs semi final to reach the Premiership

Brighton

A shining exmaple of what it could be like for us...And thats being optimistic !

deanocity3

Mismanagement brought them close to relegation from the Football League to the Conference which they narrowly avoided in 1997 and 1998.
A boardroom takeover saved them from liquidation, and following successive promotions they returned to the second tier of English football in 2002 and have played in the second and third tiers ever since.

Brighton

A shining exmaple of what it could be like for us...And thats being optimistic !
Chris cattlin is a hero down there,when he was manager found the likes of Dean Saunders got them promoted,then boardroom shake up they sacked him for Alan mullery

ccfcway

Brighton

They have just lost...Perhaps they have even more in common with us than I thought !

Users who are viewing this thread