Is the club cursed ? (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

Seems to me , it doesn't matter who's in charge . we'll always be crap , have been crap and , no top 6 in over 40 years . Mowbray , Hoofroyd , Colehole , Dowie , Adams , we're just a pile of crap . cursed I tell you cursed.

pusbccfc

It must be, there are no other explanations.

bringbackrattles

I said this to my mate at the end of last nights game.Could blame it on the gypsy curse put on the Ricoh,but we've been cursed well before the Ricoh was built.Something must be in our D.N.A.as we just can't seem to move forward only backwards.

Otis

'Eye of bat, tail of newt, blood as black of night,
Hark this curse, it tis a beaut, forever be you shite!'

ccfcway

we just need to be a bit smarter.

think outside the box, lets sack someone when the are doing well !!!

Normally, we start ok, drop off, then get a manager who does well at the end of a season

Next season, kept TM until xmas, get rid and then new manager syndrome takes us to Championship

Last edited:

Bob Latchford

I said this to my mate at the end of last nights game.Could blame it on the gypsy curse put on the Ricoh,but we've been cursed well before the Ricoh was built.Something must be in our D.N.A.as we just can't seem to move forward only backwards.

Let's be honest , 34 years in top flight - mainly crap , in lower leagues since 2001, - just as crap . why I ask thee whyyyyyyyy ?

bringbackrattles

Let's be honest , 34 years in top flight - mainly crap , in lower leagues since 2001, - just as crap . why I ask thee whyyyyyyyy ?
A Bradford fan tweeted me a couple of days ago asking me what's gone wrong with my team,as we were flying etc ? I said we lost key defenders and haven't replaced like for like.
What I should have said is we are crap and got found out !

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

A Bradford fan tweeted me a couple of days ago asking me what's gone wrong with my team,as we were flying etc ? I said we lost key defenders and haven't replaced like for like.

I'm now thinking , we could have , the England back four and we'd still be crap / cursed

skybluetony176

Cursed my arse. You shouldn't believe in superstition's. It gives you bad luck. It's nothing an exorcism couldn't sort out.

Bob Latchford

Cursed my arse. You shouldn't believe in superstition's. It gives you bad luck. It's nothing an exorcism couldn't sort out.

I'd like to exorcise aunty Joy .

ccfcway

yes we did. we replaced crock reda with crock Turner

malkitccfc

No my friend. You should have told him we're cursed!

Gazolba

Did a curse cause us not to have a designated penalty-taker? Did a curse cause us to re-sign Reda? Did a curse cause us to sell our best players? Did a curse cause Mowbray to keep picking Fortune when Tudgay is so much better? No it's not a curse, it's poor planning, lack of preparation, atrocious decision-making and ineffective, inflexible tactics.

Otis

No, but a curse makes Jacob Murphy shoot like a girl and Henderson fall over when through on goal.

A curse commands that Sam Ricketts be picked each week, otherwise darkness and suffering shalt be inflicted upon the Earth for 40 days and 40 nights.

A curse condemns Tony Mowbray to endure the face of a Chuckle Brother for eternity and a day.

A curse compels that though thou shalt shoot 27 times and control a game in a cup of tin pottedness, the opposition (Crewe) will score upon every breakaway.

A curse tricks you, so you sign a top, seasoned, experienced, first class defender, who in fact then turns out to be Peter Ramage.

A curse tricks you at every turn my friend. :(

Hobo

Cursed? The one thing you would think the witch in charge could actually sort out for us!

BrisbaneBronco

Coincidentally, I to have a mate in Aus who is a Bradford fan. He said the same thing to me, and the excuse I gave was that our team was made up of loans who were always away on Intnl duty.

Sky Blue Kid

On a serious note... Apparently, when the Council compulsorily bought the ground the Ricoh is built on from Gypsies, they cursed the Football Club.

Captain Dart

Two witches don't you mean?

Joy Seppala and Ann Lucas.

I thought witches came in threes, what's Garlick doing these days?

skybluedan

This curse could be all my fault , once I fingered this woman who sells lucky heather? Think she was a gypsy witch of some sort

Users who are viewing this thread