Is coventry (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Shouldn't really come as a surprise that we are now on the map for having our very own ISIS scum confirmed :(

rob9872

On sky news now

chiefdave

Is this to do with that chap that nicked a load of ISIS data that shows where they are recruiting?

Portsmouth was in there as well. Its a mosque very near my house that is dodgy as anything. Every weekend they are out by the train station with a table set up going on about theirs being the only true god. Don't know how they get away without someone having a pop as the EDL / UKIP are pretty popular round here.

The anti terrorist squad raided a house the next road over not long back and took the whole family off.

rob9872

That will be those radical Christian groups then. To be fair not really a threat but spout dangerous tripe all the same. Only really scary if you're an 11 year old boy.

Grendel

Makes a change from being the home of terrorist scum from across the Irish Sea. Difference is they were actually a danger.

Nick

Administrator
That will be those radical Christian groups then. To be fair not really a threat but spout dangerous tripe all the same. Only really scary if you're an 11 year old boy.
Yeah there was one Christian group, not scary just annoying being preached at

J

Jack Griffin

Makes a change from being the home of terrorist scum from across the Irish Sea. Difference is they were actually a danger.

I was working for London Underground on 7/7, at Baker St Control Centre. It was not a nice day.

Sick Boy

Good!

I went into town the other week, there was preaching going on all over.

Not just Muslim but there was about 4 or 5 different groups approaching with flyers.

If religion was a modern concept, all the 'believers' would be locked up under the mental health act.

Users who are viewing this thread