IPhone 5 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is anybody going to bother? Due to be released today I think!

jabharty

Fookin cheapskates at apple, made a big deal out of it, and all they did was make it taller! Money will remain in pocket, what a waste if you buy it. Just stick to the i4, and save a good £400

jon92

put up the price of it to £529 probally still going to get it but not sure about this "nano sim" does anyone know about this?

CCFC Germany

but not sure about this "nano sim" does anyone know about this?

Apple's brand new, own SIM format.
As the iPhone 5's slimmer, they needed to use a different SIM card.
Should be tons available at the provider's as they all want people to use their networks...

Danceswithhorses

The new iOS6 operating system is included with the iPhone 5 but is also available as a free upgrade from September 19 on everything down to the 3GS.

kepit 2 yusen

I don't think I will have any urge to sit in a queue or rush down the shop to part with 400 or 500 quid anytime soon. The extra's are not revolutionary and I don't think I will be called names for not having the latest model :)
Quite happy to wait for my free upgrade in 18 months when my contract comes up for renewal. If it texts, I can call, take the odd photo and read Internet then I'm sorted.
To be honest they haven't done enough to compete with the market leaders.

torchomatic

I can't understand it either, Stu. In 12/18 months time Apple will release another version and everyone will go mad about that.

I'm more than happy with my more-flexible Android.

Why do people pay so much forna phone that looks virtually the same?

kdrinkell

Just in time for my phone upgrade,I'm more than happy with the changes from my current iPhone 4 whether it looks the same or not.

Nick

Administrator
It really depends on the cost for it, if it is going to be a fortune I won't bother rushing out to change or upgrade for the sake of it. My iPhone4 does what I need it to do at the minute minus SIRI which I'm not that impressed with anyway.

Nick

Administrator
They catch you out by bringing out one a year ( or the s) and most contracts are 2 year now :(

jon92

They catch you out by bringing out one a year ( or the s) and most contracts are 2 year now :(

ive always brought my iphones unlocked and just put my contract sim into the new phone. and sell the old iphone they never really seem to loose to much value in the long run

Users who are viewing this thread