I know you lot don't have any time for us..... (1 Viewer)

kdrinkell

We are all treated like animals when we go to watch football,the Russki's were good if they had a few on each one and also whacking random fans who were eating !?
I would have thought the French or anyone interested could have had a few for posing with the English flags as war trophies.

Brylowes

however this is a disgrace. Not looking for sympathy here, just don't understand how this has come about. There were plenty of verified reports of some of the stuff that went on, basically we stood our ground and put them in retreat, result; banning orders while Putin gives his lot a pat on the back.

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=120673&posts=14
Because of past forays on to the continent and beyond, England supporters are always
likely to receive "special treatment" from the local police, they would have all been
briefed to pay us special attention. On this occasion it seems we were not the main
aggressors, but were set upon by highly charged & highly organised gangs of thugs
from Russia and other eastern countries.
To be honest when you talk of your boys "standing there ground " and forcing the
Russians to "retreat", it's more likely there plan was "get in quick inflict maximum
damage and get out" leaving the English to face the police & consequences.

With regard the Russian government reaction, the "Ultras" out there share close
links with government agencies and often act as muscle to 'well" let's say help
people make the "right decision "

Basically government "hired thugs" hence the military style training and organisation.

Wall i Am

I've never been to England game, not really any desire to. And yes I'm sure the treatment some of the supporters receive is based on previous carrying ons, bit like following Millwall to be honest. I'm sure that was plenty of creative reporting on all of the clashes, what I don't get is how defending yourself in France equates to 5yr civil banning orders here?

eastwoodsdustman

CJ said exactly the same when he came back from Marsielle. Fair play to anyone who stood up to the animals from Russia and France who were apparently attacking innocent people. Personally i don't think it should be used as a stick to beat the fans with although having seen some idiots goading police and antagonising others a few do get what they deserve in respect of the banning orders.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
From outside view just my take on things way i look at it is, england has firms and russia with organised ultras went there looking for trouble, the english that were there looking for trouble got it but to innocent genuine english fans that were there and attacked by french and russian thugs its not right on the english fans who wernt there causing trouble and just defended themselves or innocent fans being attack get handed that to them its disgrace. surely they would even try find footage what happened. if these people that protected the innocent english fans from being hurt were shouting back and looking for fight with the french or russians then fine but if they are protecting people and defending them and trying get away from the trouble this terrible for those people id be fuming.

rupert_bear

Be alright you can show the world how good and brave you are next time we come against the Russians, probably in Moscow in about 2 years time.

covcity4life

english were causing trouble before russians kicked off.

then they got slapped up by superior fighters.

feel bad for real fans who got caught up in it.

Brylowes

english were causing trouble before russians kicked off.

then they got slapped up by superior fighters.

feel bad for real fans who got caught up in it.
Pretty sure it was gangs from the oppressed slums of Marseille that we're kicking
off before, against the police as much as the English.

R

RB1992

Was over in Marseille for 5 days and bar a few rowdy drunks (not violent, just loud and abusive) on the Thursday, I did not see a single England fan instigating trouble. Cannot blame these lads for sticking up for their own under serious provocation from the Russians and French OB, I think any here would have done it.

Like the OP said, what makes this even more sickening is knowing the Russian yobs will be travelling home to a heroes welcome.

covcity4life

the russians trained hard for this one. a holes
the english hooligans drank alot for this one. a holes

throwing coints at romani kids....tut tut

letsallsingtogether

Football violence yawn. Then we are carping about people taking their families to rugby.
Maybe they were really all Wasps fans trying to make Football get a bad name lol.
Or was it all just made up by the Cov Telegraph..;)

tisza

i'm assuming there are still large numbers of England fans that have been out there since the 1st week's trouble and I haven't seen any reports of English arrests/trouble since the Russians moved on from Lille/Lens.
in fact at the end of the 1st week just 30 England fans had been arrested out of 557 total arrests - mainly for drunk & disorderly.

Wall i Am

Update

Whilst this is about a Millwall supporter and it may be the wrong forum to post on, I feel it is about the discrimination against football supporters in general. Millwall as a club have been very quick to jump on this case along with any others where they can distance themselves. They really don't want publicity, either internet or otherwise, the feeling among our lot is that the club are treating this bloke and us in a very poor fashion, not the words used on MO http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=120832&start=1 or Hof (Hof is a closed forum and way more extreme). And good luck if you go on MO with all the ads, drives me crazy.

I've never met Spanish, my understanding is he is a decent bloke and life long home and away 'Wall. The club have banned him from Millwall inc club shop and any other events at the ground (life), the civil order (5yrs) includes pubs in Southwark on a Saturday, that could be difficult given he lives there.

Anyway a brief statement from Spanish Joe, and thanks for reading, as I said this really is the wrong forum other than it is about football supporters and my desire to shame the people running Millwall.
http://the-ams.co.uk/statement-millwall-fan-joe-pizzaro/

Brylowes

Update

Whilst this is about a Millwall supporter and it may be the wrong forum to post on, I feel it is about the discrimination against football supporters in general. Millwall as a club have been very quick to jump on this case along with any others where they can distance themselves. They really don't want publicity, either internet or otherwise, the feeling among our lot is that the club are treating this bloke and us in a very poor fashion, not the words used on MO http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=120832&start=1 or Hof (Hof is a closed forum and way more extreme). And good luck if you go on MO with all the ads, drives me crazy.

I've never met Spanish, my understanding is he is a decent bloke and life long home and away 'Wall. The club have banned him from Millwall inc club shop and any other events at the ground (life), the civil order (5yrs) includes pubs in Southwark on a Saturday, that could be difficult given he lives there.

Anyway a brief statement from Spanish Joe, and thanks for reading, as I said this really is the wrong forum other than it is about football supporters and my desire to shame the people running Millwall.
http://the-ams.co.uk/statement-millwall-fan-joe-pizzaro/
What Is it that he "didn't do"

Last edited:

Hadji10

English fans act like mongs. Doesn't take a lot for them to start launching hundreds of chairs, causing criminal damage.

They got a deserved beating IMO.

skyblueinBaku

English fans act like mongs. Doesn't take a lot for them to start launching hundreds of chairs, causing criminal damage.

Try telling that to the poor sod from Portsmouth who is brain damaged after a beating with an iron bar.

covmark

What a prick you are. You haven't the first clue what went on, but just sit in your armchair passing judgement on something you know fuck all about.
Bellend.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Brylowes

This sort of comment is so mis-informed and out of date, just tar
everyone with the same brush,

Wall i Am

What it is it that he "didn't do"

By all accounts a group of Russians started attacking some shirts sitting around with their family's, him and others stood their ground and chased the Russians off. There must have been spotters and some video evidence, hence the civil banning order. It has to be said that I wasn't there nor were most of the rest of us, so he could be a 'very naughty boy'. I think its this whole civil banning order that originates in a foreign country, requires no evidence other than the say so and a bit of vid or photos, no trial and no chance to defend, followed by our club sticking their two-penneth in. All of this is amplified by the fact that the French police stood by and watched this unfold.

Others of course we be of the opinion he and other England fans got what they deserved.

Hadji10

What a prick you are. You haven't the first clue what went on, but just sit in your armchair passing judgement on something you know fuck all about.
Bellend.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

1) I was there, if you wanted to avoid it all, you could easily.

2) Who you talking too?

Users who are viewing this thread