Hypothetical question - would people go if they offered free season tickets? (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

No. My issue with attending football isn't the expense (he said, lighting a fart with a burning £20 note).

It's miles away, which defeats the entire point of having a home team. I specifically supported Coventry because I could hear them from my window and I'm incredibly lazy.

Nonleagueherewecome

I am waiting to see how many NOPM / SISU OUT protesters will be pictured wearing the new shirt (if / when it comes out)

Well dare I suggest then that you are a little bit sad? And you'll be disappointed, too.

Gosfordthommo2

Definitely not...for me it's about making a stand against these tossers...not about the cash although I'm not exactly flush right now!

Delboy
Go and look in your garage
You've got a clock worth 6 million in there
This time next year we will be millionaires

Free , we all of us would pay for them in the long run anyway !! Pointless thread

James Smith

I work weekends so it wouldn't be worth it for me.

Sky Blue Pete

I couldn't go Saturdays so had an excuse. I am available to go Sundays but now won't in principle and also wish to show solidarity.

It's not about the money and time it's about Coventry City playing in Coventry.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Always respected you my friend and admire that stance-thanks

Gint11

No. Coventry City need to play in Coventry. End of Questioning and what if scenarios

Users who are viewing this thread