Hull officiating (1 Viewer)

Robinshio

I have a friend who is currently doing his refereeing qualification etc - he can referee up to National League South at the minute.

Apparently, the referee last night is known for being shit, but is employed full time, and so they can't do anything with him.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk
to be fair, thats like saying my mate works on the deli in sainsburys, and he knows the CEO is shit

Tomh111

to be fair, thats like saying my mate works on the deli in sainsburys, and he knows the CEO is shit
I like your phrasing, and to a certain extent, I agree.

However, my mate is 26 and being fast tracked through the system, so I would say he has a better view on him than your average ham slicer.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

David O'Day

it's really not

They are different jobs for one, being a ref at one level is still the same basic job as being a ref at a higher level.

ccfcricoh

not all head injuries put you flat on your back, also where does it say in the laws that as well?
didnt say he had to be flat on his back, but a player wandering around is hardly worthy of stopping the game is it

Thomas was clearly absolutely fine just took a bit of a knock, if he'd actually had a head injury we would have something to complain about - i dont even think the physios came on for it in the end so ref was right not to stop it

Terry Gibson's perm

He was fairly weak and they knew it and used it to their advantage, like the ugly fucker in goal taking ages to release the ball and Carvalho running after him after he wasn’t given a foul any other time he would have booked him but he had just booked him a couple of minutes earlier. The Morton challenge I must have missed but that is horrible and not what Kelly needs as he is hopefully soon to be a free agent.

David O'Day

didnt say he had to be flat on his back, but a player wandering around is hardly worthy of stopping the game is it

Thomas was clearly absolutely fine just took a bit of a knock, if he'd actually had a head injury we would have something to complain about - i dont even think the physios came on for it in the end so ref was right not to stop it
Why? You can have head injuries and be still standing pretty serious ones.

As the tweet from IFAB shows it just has to be a head injury.

stupot07

it wasn't on the on the footage, actually a good decision
It looks out on the footage. But it's a crap angle to make a decision. If it was against us, we'd be going mad. I'd like to see a side view.

99cb9641e4ee36389f8243d8827c3256.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread