Homeland is back (1 Viewer)

Otis

Bloody hell! Thought this had been put down now.

Started off excellently, but it has steadily been going down hill and the last series was poor.

Flogging a dead horse?

Rich

I'll be watching it. I loved that horse when it was a foal, I watched it grow up and now I'll be watching as it dies.

Nick

Administrator
I've been going through this and onto series 4. Find some bits quite strange but sticking with it so far though.

Rich

I like the way it ties into current events. This series includes a new president getting sworn in i understand

shmmeee

I got bored one night and it was on Netflix, started it from the start and it took a good 4 or 5.

Awesome, just checked and it's still on there. Gonna give it a go, getting nowhere with The Expanse, but that's probably because I'm not paying lots of attention.

Nick

Administrator
Awesome, just checked and it's still on there. Gonna give it a go, getting nowhere with The Expanse, but that's probably because I'm not paying lots of attention.
Yeah it's on there from the start. Only thing that annoys me is how netflix plays on when I fall asleep so I have to figure out where I got to :(

I'm not sure what the new season is but there's a fair few on there.

shmmeee

On Episode 3, does every woman in this get her boobs out?

Also, I trust no one.

Enjoying it so far, conspiracy and tits, what's not to love?

(as I write this, he's just knocked one off over his wife rather than shag her, WTF?)

Otis

On Episode 3, does every woman in this get her boobs out?

Also, I trust no one.

Enjoying it so far, conspiracy and tits, what's not to love?

(as I write this, he's just knocked one off over his wife rather than shag her, WTF?)
Yeah, first series is excellent. Second one too. Third isn't bad, but then it gets duller and more repetitive after that I feel.

Claire Danes is really good though.

lifeskyblue

Will give it a go I suppose. The first series was something special but since then there has been a slow decline and now it is humdrum rather than novel, interesting and exciting.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Just finishing Season 4, it's gone from "fuckinghell this is amazing" to "this is pretty good".

I will say the CIA are fucking shit at stopping leaks though. Also Carries a proper slag, is there any source she doesn't shag?

Nick

Administrator
Just finishing Season 4, it's gone from "fuckinghell this is amazing" to "this is pretty good".

I will say the CIA are fucking shit at stopping leaks though. Also Carries a proper slag, is there any source she doesn't shag?

Put a proper shift in there.

One I didn't get was that teenage lad.

shmmeee

Put a proper shift in there.

One I didn't get was that teenage lad.

I did five seasons of GoT in two weeks as well. I'm a binge watcher. Plus I was ill in bed all weekend which helped.

Yeah that's where I started losing respect for her. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing but I don't like any of the characters now, they've all made stupid decisions at some point that have had me screaming at the telly.

fernandopartridge

I can't remember where I am up to, think I've watched to the end of series 4. Homeland is great in spells and a bit silly in others, always entertaining though.

I'd definitely ride Carrie, she's slightly unhinged so would definitely be a great shag.

Users who are viewing this thread