Holland vs Spain (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody have that result in the prediction league???

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I nearly predicted that result Nick, but had a change of mind....... :whistle:

bringbackrattles

I had Spain to win 2-1. Want England to attack Italy in the same way,just go for it and who knows we could bang in a few too.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I had Spain at 2 - 1 as well. Couldn't believe what I was watching! Robben was awsome!

Rob S

I went to Amsterdam to watch the final four years ago and it was fantastic, right up to the point where Spain scored. Sounds like they're making up for it over there now.

The Reverend Skyblue

Holland played really well,but every tournament I can remember the teams that do well and really impress early never go all the way,infact it's the teams that start poorly that usually go on to win the cup

turlykerd

I really enjoyed that game .... I've enjoyed all the games so far but that was awesome...... Just hope England play with the same mentality

Sky Blues

The Dutch looked really good in the second half. On the surface you might expect that but when you look at their squad they don't look as strong as previous years. They have three huge stars, but what have they got beyond RvP, Sneijder and Robben? A couple of Swansea players, a Norwich player and, God help them, a Villa player...

stupot07

Spain looked spent, and for me missed an all action player like Poyal to rally the troops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky Blues

Spain looked spent, and for me missed an all action player like Poyal to rally the troops.

They did look shell shocked at the end of the game, but they have got enough strength in depth to allow del Bosque to shake things up. Changing keepers for example seems a no brainer. It was surprising Casillas started ahead of de Gea yesterday given their contrasting seasons.

stupot07

They did look shell shocked at the end of the game, but they have got enough strength in depth to allow del Bosque to shake things up. Changing keepers for example seems a no brainer. It was surprising Casillas started ahead of de Gea yesterday given their contrasting seasons.

Agreed, casillas has hardly played this season, playing on in the cups do was surprised he started ahead of those playing week in week out.

Also both Alonso and xavi are getting on a bit, as class as they are I'm not sure you can relying on two aging players. You then add it to the fact xavi and Iniesta (amongst others) have played c60 games this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread