Hoffman (1 Viewer)

S

Sky Blues Andy

A friend of mine knows Hoffman very well. He says Hoffman has just made a lot of money from Hastings Insurance's flotation on the stock market. He has also recently become Chairman of Visa.
He loves Coventry as much as ever and his Mum and Dad - in their late 80's - still go to every game.
My mate says Hoffman is up to something with a consortium but he is keeping stum.
Like almost everyone I know I am not renewing my season ticket until the ownership issue is addressed. Sisu must have every reason not to stay now we are in the fourth tier of the english leagues.
Come on Hoffman - I know you read SBT - get on with it.
It might seem right to say nothing but the silence is deafening!!!

rob9872

You've just joined simply to tell us this - a friend of a friend? How do you know he reads SBT? Are you a long time lurker first time poster? If so, then welcome but no doubt you have another account and this is one you've set up to troll on. Nick can you confirm?

Nick

Administrator
Why have you signed up with the name Andy but an email address with a completely different name to post that?

Monners

I also know someone who knows Hoffman well and they talk all the time. That's all I can say at the moment (oh, my email address fits well with my user name)

Edit: This is true by the way

Users who are viewing this thread