Here we fucking go again (1 Viewer)

martcov

We'll probably have to agree to disagree for the sake of other people's sanity on this forum.

I don't think I can agree on a chunk above, so it's probably best!

I think the last point is key though. If it was just genuine refugee's coming in, attitudes towards it would be a lot more positive. That also means less crime for me to worry about, and less right wing nutters for you to worry about ;).

Headline from Spiegel online - statistics for year 2016. 1000 attacks on refugee accommodation and 2500 attacks on refugees = 3500 attacks on refugees.

How many time have refugees set fire to their accommodation deliberately- 2 or 3 as far as I know.

I think everyone should be worried by right wing nutters.

Rechte Gewalt
Mehr als 3500 Angriffe auf Flüchtlinge

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Headline from Spiegel online - statistics for year 2016. 1000 attacks on refugee accommodation and 2500 attacks on refugees = 3500 attacks on refugees.

How many time have refugees set fire to their accommodation deliberately- 2 or 3 as far as I know.

I think everyone should be worried by right wing nutters.

Rechte Gewalt
Mehr als 3500 Angriffe auf Flüchtlinge

Migrants accountable for up to 400,000 crimes. Here's one news source, you can pick from one of many though:
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
Germany: Migrant Crime Skyrockets

martcov

Migrants accountable for up to 400,000 crimes. Here's one news source, you can pick from one of many though:
Germany: Migrant Crime Skyrockets

This source?:

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: The Gatestone Institute, formerly Stonegate Institute, is a “not-for-profit international policy council and think tank based in New York City” with a specialization in strategy and defense issues (Wikipedia). Gatestone Institute is anti-Islamic, pro-Christian and Jewish/Israel. Many of the articles will link back to sites that don’t say what they claim or make the same rash judgments, without proof. Example: Obama tells Christians to not protest in Egypt then has no quotes or sources saying he said that (M. Allen).

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That means from riding Ubahn without paying to shoplifting to anything and is from over a million people. What source is that?

So why take the risk and the extra crime?

As a man who pays my U-bahn fair, that's outrageous. Plus that is the bottom level crime. Not on the scale of axe attacks etc.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

This source?:

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: The Gatestone Institute, formerly Stonegate Institute, is a “not-for-profit international policy council and think tank based in New York City” with a specialization in strategy and defense issues (Wikipedia). Gatestone Institute is anti-Islamic, pro-Christian and Jewish/Israel. Many of the articles will link back to sites that don’t say what they claim or make the same rash judgments, without proof. Example: Obama tells Christians to not protest in Egypt then has no quotes or sources saying he said that (M. Allen).

That doesn't mean anything.

If you take Speigel and The lndependent as an accurate form of information then you can qualify this the other way as well.

shmmeee

That doesn't mean anything.

If you take Speigel and The lndependent as an accurate form of information then you can qualify this the other way as well.

They are not comparable. One is a right wing propaganda institute the others are respected newspapers that check sources.

FFS, when did people get so bad at understanding bias?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They are not comparable. One is a right wing propaganda institute the others are respected newspapers that check sources.

FFS, when did people get so bad at understanding bias?

The Independent - respected? Are you having a laugh?

Go on their facebook page and scroll down. It's full of fake news, twisted headlines, and is as divisive as The Daily Mail in a lot of ways.

That shit is scaremongering capital.

shmmeee

The Independent - respected? Are you having a laugh?

Go on their facebook page and scroll down. It's full of fake news, twisted headlines, and is as divisive as The Daily Mail in a lot of ways.

That shit is scaremongering capital.

I'd say the Mail is respected too, just won newspaper of the year after all. Comparing any mainstream newspaper to a political think tank is just delusional.

As I say on the football side a lot, modern online journalism is shit everywhere. Doesn't mean that all of it is crap, or that it's as valid as some blokes blog or a paid for think tank. What you're doing is saying Simon Gilbert is crap, so you're going to believe FootballRumours.com

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'd say the Mail is respected too, just won newspaper of the year after all. Comparing any mainstream newspaper to a political think tank is just delusional.

As I say on the football side a lot, modern online journalism is shit everywhere. Doesn't mean that all of it is crap, or that it's as valid as some blokes blog or a paid for think tank. What you're doing is saying Simon Gilbert is crap, so you're going to believe FootballRumours.com

The Mail is a piece of shit the other way don't get me wrong. I just found it startling that during Brexit the only time my fiancee got upset (she is Slovak) was after reading an article in The Independent that said European people weren't welcome by us anymore and that they weren't wanted here.

A paid thinktank or a govenment with an agenda, what do you believe? I look across both and also make my own judgements based on my own experiences. I have witnessed some really bad things in Germany commited by migrants and I hate the fact it tars refugee's, who don't need it, but I can't accept when people, media institutes, or governments try to cover it up.

martcov

The Mail is a piece of shit the other way don't get me wrong. I just found it startling that during Brexit the only time my fiancee got upset (she is Slovak) was after reading an article in The Independent that said European people weren't welcome by us anymore and that they weren't wanted here.

A paid thinktank or a govenment with an agenda, what do you believe? I look across both and also make my own judgements based on my own experiences. I have witnessed some really bad things in Germany commited by migrants and I hate the fact it tars refugee's, who don't need it, but I can't accept when people, media institutes, or governments try to cover it up.

I have witnessed Arab pickpockets in Germany and a mate knocked one out as he was dipping a woman's purse at Cologne station. I have also seen French - Paris Metro- and English - Gatwick Airport - pickpockets in action in France and England. Annoying, but not "really bad". I was beaten up and robbed by skinheads in Rostock, eastern Germany in 1991 just after the "Wende". That was "really bad," 10 days in hospital, but they didn't get my wad of over 3500 dm...he he.

Sick Boy

Someone tried to pickpocket me in Mestre station in Italy, he ended up on the floor a couple of seconds later with the carabinieri looking on. :D

SkyblueBazza

What difference does it make if it was a madman with an axe or a terrorist with an axe?

The fact remains that if he hadn't been granted so-called 'political asylum' there would be nine less victims in Germany.
But still might be 9 more victims...in wherever he/she made their home

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread