Have we sold out for Wembley? (1 Viewer)

Don't know why I bother

Not been on here for a while (as per username) so was wondering if we have sold out out? Not going myself as I won't be giving SISU nothing. Starving them out seems the only viable option left as all other tactics have thus failed.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Not been on here for a while (as per username) so was wondering if we have sold out out? Not going myself as I won't be giving SISU nothing. Starving them out seems the only viable option left as all other tactics have thus failed.
NOPM has gone well for Blackpool, hasn't it?...

W

westcountry_skyblue

Get yourself to London on the piss next weekend mate,You wont regret it!!

BigadamL

im sure your £60 wont make to much to SISU's budget next year mate.
Jump on the happy train like the other 33000 that seem to be doin the other NOPM but turn up for the big day

clint van damme

at 8.34 on a Sunday evening you feel compelled to enquire if an event you have no intention of going to is sold out. That's a bit strange mate.

Grendel

im sure your £60 wont make to much to SISU's budget next year mate.
Jump on the happy train like the other 33000 that seem to be doin the other NOPM but turn up for the big day

Moron

Don't know why I bother

I was a tad tempted TBH but it's a long old jaunt from down here in Cornwall and as you rightly pointed out, I don't know why i bother (even though I've been a fan since 1980)

Seamus1

I thought that the bastards running this club got a fixed amount, irrespective of how many fans bought tickets?

Skyblueweeman

The gate revenue is split 45/45% between the clubs.
As we are taking more then Oxford, any extra ticket money will be going to Oxford, so even the NOPM'ers can come along and have a clear conscience.

Really? So the more we take, the more money Oxford get? Wowzers...didn't know that. I might take back my fondness for the Oxford dot counting lad on the other thread. He's only pushing it so they get more money!!

wal3590

Starving them when 45k+ plus are going, think its you missing out not sisu mate

ajsccfc

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread