Hate v Bellew (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I hope it lives up to the hype

vow

Love conquers all, m8.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Love, love will tear us apart again

bringbackrattles

Great fight but both boxers went from hating each other to hugging and saying how much respect they have for each other. All that ridiculous pre fight nonsense has made them both look like kids in the playground now.Boxing doesn't need it so let's just watch boxers fighting in the ring and not out of it !

CCFC88

Great fight but both boxers went from hating each other to hugging and saying how much respect they have for each other. All that ridiculous pre fight nonsense has made them both look like kids in the playground now.Boxing doesn't need it so let's just watch boxers fighting in the ring and not out of it !

Its made them look like rich kids in the playground though. Bellews gone from knocking about in a 2 bob division where there probably aren't any ppv worthy fights out there for him at the moment to beating a heavyweight who people thought would win a world title in the next 12 months on huge ppv numbers. Its a money business and clearly playground fights increase sales and therefore salaries.

bringbackrattles

Its made them look like rich kids in the playground though. Bellews gone from knocking about in a 2 bob division where there probably aren't any ppv worthy fights out there for him at the moment to beating a heavyweight who people thought would win a world title in the next 12 months on huge ppv numbers. Its a money business and clearly playground fights increase sales and therefore salaries.
Fair point. But Its becoming tiresome and predictable. Its turning into American wrestling !

Gosford Green

Just watched it earlier as I couldn't on Saturday night.

My cousin posted on FB half way through the bout asking how long either would last with a prime George Foreman. I'd say 2 rounds.

Nick

Administrator
You know what my pal turned it over in a pub full of blokes and there was a guy called brian who had his arse out , he got destroyed for the rest of the night

Brian got destroyed? Did they not turn it back over then and watched to see what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread