Has anyone got that AstroTurf in their garden (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

We are getting some put down in the next few weeks
Just wondering about maintaining it

Terry Gibson's perm

We are getting some put down in the next few weeks
Just wondering about maintaining it

I havent SBD but would be interested to see how you get on as it is something we have been looking at, are you laying it yourself?

Nick

Administrator
Can I ask who you are using we had a couple of people round but only one bothered to send the quote. Pm me if you prefer
I used a company called lazy lawn. Decent enough.

We just brush it off every so often, also give it a light rinse to freshen it up. You can vac it as well.

If you have animals, try not to let them use it as a toilet. If there's an accident just rinse it off.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Can I ask who you are using we had a couple of people round but only one bothered to send the quote. Pm me if you prefer
We are using Dtml landscapes they are slabbing, decking and putting sleepers down too

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can't remember if it's 7 years or 10

Terry Gibson's perm

I used a company called lazy lawn. Decent enough.

We just brush it off every so often, also give it a light rinse to freshen it up. You can vac it as well.

If you have animals, try not to let them use it as a toilet. If there's an accident just rinse it off.

Just the kids who think they are but the wife is pushing for a dog:facepalm:

Sky_Blue_Daz

That's not too bad :)

Have they said which grass they will be using and given you samples and stuff?
Yeah
They were really helpful daft as it sounds we didn't want to pick something that looked 100%fake but also didn't want it to look too cheap either I've seen some shocking ones by where me mum and dad live

Nick

Administrator
Yeah
They were really helpful daft as it sounds we didn't want to pick something that looked 100%fake but also didn't want it to look too cheap either I've seen some shocking ones by where me mum and dad live

Yeah, some are just like green carpet :(

Users who are viewing this thread