GRASS IS GREENER where are they, what are there prospects and how are they performing (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Any chance of a clause which pays out money on Gunnar and Turner to us on them achieving promotion?

georgehudson

mmmmmmmmm,
debate therefore whether to speculate to accumulate or not,
there are others too,
Tabb, Crainie, Cork, Henderson, etc.,
& yes money is a vital ingredient,
however a team getting promo to the prem would have the ground sold out,
week after week,
we are where we are, is this due to lack of knowledge of football ?
or is it due to ????????

SkyBlueScottie

Fox on a par with Baines..... do me a favour. One is an England squad regular. The other is not Southamptons 1st choice left back

rupert_bear

Been a financial struggle for Cardiff in fact until these Malyasians appeared i don't know how they have survived, but they have and are now a rich club and with a number of ex-Cov in their ranks. I do wonder if Joy Seppalla knows or understands that, i suspect she wouldn't know a footballer if one tapped her on the shoulder and has had to lean on what the likes of Dulieu, Igwe, Waggott, Fisher and the bloke before him told her, decisions that maybe has cost her business millions.

Sick Boy

Scott Dann - Still a very young player. Very good player. Still got a lot to look forward to. Would not suprise me if he is at a big club in 3 years time

This has been claimed by CCFC fans since he left us, as well as him being a future England regular.:whistle:

Danny Fox - With Shaw coming thru the ranks at Saints, Fox has to up his game to stay in the team, and he is doing. Still a young player, one of the best attacking left backs i have ever seen. IMO, on par with Baines.

hahahah!

Users who are viewing this thread