Graham Taylor (1 Viewer)

kdrinkell

Shocking news for his family and friends RIP

What a cock of a national manager though…."I felt it wasn't Gary's type of game" when Lineker was trying to break Bobby Charlton record and had scored nearly fifty goals for England !
Also Gordon Cowans coming on for Paul Gascoigne was just nepotism of a sorts.

bringbackrattles

But being serious Proper football man unluckily got slated due to referee and one of the kueman brothers who should have been sent off

RIP Graham Taylor, a legend for Watford similar to our Jimmy Hill
The Sun newspaper started the turnip stuff and he took a lot of stick he said. On the radio tonight he said in an interview that he got spat on etc. That paper is bog paper !

clint van damme

He always struck me as a decent man and some of the tributes that are been paid to him seem to back them up.

One story on the radio was from a guy who was a lifelong Watford supporter who wrote to GT and asked him to be his best man, so he did it!

Gazolba

Sad news indeed he was likeable and a true football man. That's two friends Elton John has just lost in George Michael and now Graham Taylor.
And don't forget Elizabeth Taylor.

rob9872

Just seen the emotional minutes silence on sky sports, reminded me of the Bury game last season and very similar really - he was Watford's Jimmy Hill.

Users who are viewing this thread