Good signing for Bradford (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

[h=1]Aaron Mclean joins Bradford from Hull City[/h]
Bradford City have signed Hull City striker Aaron Mclean for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year contract.
The 30-year-old, who recently spent time on loan at Championship side Birmingham City, scored nine goals in 77 league appearances for the Tigers.
Bantams boss Phil Parkinson told the club website: "He is someone I have monitored for a while now and he has a proven record at this level."
Mclean could make his debut in Saturday's trip to Sheffield United.
The former Grays and Aldershot man enjoyed his most prolific spell with Peterborough, scoring 66 goals in 148 league appearances, before joining the Tigers in December 2010.

skybluetom

Potentially decent, his career has rather nosedived after leaving Peterborough though. 9 in 77 is a pretty shocking record in a relatively decent Hull team.

ccfcway

I honestly thought that this was of interest to CCFC fans, as a rival has strengthened with the signing of a striker (when we are also in the market for striker)

I prob should have mentioned SISU

:wave:

chiefdave

This is the worry in the transfer window. Even if we manage to hold on to everyone if others are strengthening we've in real terms gone backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread