Good Enough (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Well you think this lot are good enough to get automatic promotion or play offs?

Either way you are deluded. Look at the Leauge table it CLEARLY tells you they are not "good enough".

Even with the 10 points added we would still not be in the playoffs. So how do you work out they are good enough?

You are just having a laugh really arent you?

Time to pull you head out of your behind! And wake you and see we are NOT good enough.

4 points of the play offs despite picking up 3 out of the first possible 24 points and having to experience 5 managers.

Transfer embargo's and owners threatening to liquidate the club owning their contracts.

Yes I am deluded clearly they are miles away from it!

skybluegod

Murphy - Good enough

Dunn -Not good enough

Christie - Good enough
Clarke - Good enough

Willis - Jury still out
Edge - Not good enough

Adams - Good enough
Stewart - Irrelevant unless we can sign him.

Baker - Good enough
Bailey - Won't be here.

Jennings - Almost certainly not good enough
Fleck - Ditto. Bags of skill but David Bell like in his one good game in every four.

Thomas - Jury still out. Not played regularly enough.
Moussa - Good enough but terribly lacking in consistency.

Clarke - Good enough
Cody - Not good enough.
Wilson - Not played enough yet to truly judge.

Barton - See Fleck.
Elliot - Will probably not still be here.
Wood - Ditto
Sheff - Ditto
Bell - Pointless saying anything about him or discussing his value cos he's always injured.
Harsh on Jennings IMO he has been good this season until the last 6-7 games, Cody has to go in the jury still out section for me. Think the jury is still out on edge too he has played fantastically in some games but has been crap in others.

skybluegod

Where would we be without mcgoldricks goals?

If we didn't have mcgoldrick we would have signed another forward that's how it goes. Oh ate the argument " ohh if you/we didn't have (insert player) we'd be in the relegation zone or you'd be crap". When surely if you know your lacking in certain area you'd strengthen that area. So instead of mcgoldrick we would have another potentially good striker.

stupot07

If we didn't have mcgoldrick we would have signed another forward that's how it goes. Oh ate the argument " ohh if you/we didn't have (insert player) we'd be in the relegation zone or you'd be crap". When surely if you know your lacking in certain area you'd strengthen that area. So instead of mcgoldrick we would have another potentially good striker.

What if that other striker was cody mcdonald or callum
Ball?

ampthill_sba

For the record:

Pi$$ed to lose:
Murphy
Christie
Adams
Baker
L Clarke
Wilson
Moussa

Like to keep but easily replaceable:
Wood
J Clarke
Bailey (appreciate he's a loanee)
Martin (ditto)
Thomas
Jennings

Like but we'll need better players:
Edge
Barton
Fleck
Bell
Elliott

Get rid please:
McSheffrey (coaching role deserved)
Ball (ie don't sign up ffs)
McDonald

skybluegod

What if that other striker was cody mcdonald or callum
Ball?

Well we already had them so how could we sign the, again?! Also tbh I don't think Cody has been given a good run of games in this league would like to see him given 5 games in a row and see how it turns out.

Grendel

Well we already had them so how could we sign the, again?! Also tbh I don't think Cody has been given a good run of games in this league would like to see him given 5 games in a row and see how it turns out.

6 goals in 35 League One games tells me all I need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread