General Election (3 Viewers)

ccfc92

I really wish there was another party to vote for.

The cons of both Labour and the Tories makes it difficult to choose either.

ccfc92

The only way to have an alternative choice to Labour or COnservatives is to vote for one of the alternatives.

They're there. If you prefer their policies, vote for them!

I don't though? Their policies are generally fantasy (The other parties)

I agree with some Labour policies, but I agree with some Tory policies.

I don't agree though with Fox Hunting for example.

ccfc92

Neither of them are fantasy whatsoever. Weed will be legalised within most of Europe within the next 10 years, IMO.

Why? After all the "Weed is bad" campaigns?

Regarding the MW at £10, it's irrelevant unless the MW rises significantly above inflation, which won't happen. It will eventually get up to that amount in years to come, but to jump from £7.50 to £10 wouldn't happen, IMO.

Sick Boy

Why? After all the "Weed is bad" campaigns?

Regarding the MW at £10, it's irrelevant unless the MW rises significantly above inflation, which won't happen. It will eventually get up to that amount in years to come, but to jump from £7.50 to £10 wouldn't happen, IMO.

Alcohol is far worse and is legal, it will happen eventually and the risks and effects are overstated. Obviously it affects people differently and there are those who suffer mental health issues and addiction, much the same as alcohol. It is already decriminalised or no longer enforced in a lot of Europe and some states in America. It is only a matter of time when you look at the amount of money that has been invested in the industry in the last couple of years.

If there was the desire raise MW to £10, then it could happen. There just isn't the desire within the Tories to do it, they'd rather offer tax breaks for the rich.

ccfc92

Alcohol is far worse and is legal, it will happen eventually and the risks and effects are overstated. Obviously it affects people differently and there are those who suffer mental health issues and addiction, much the same as alcohol. It is already decriminalised or no longer enforced in a lot of Europe and some states in America. It is only a matter of time when you look at the amount of money that has been invested in the industry in the last couple of years.

If there was the desire raise MW to £10, then it could happen. There just isn't the desire within the Tories to do it, they'd rather offer tax breaks for the rich.

I suppose, you may be right on the weed.

With the minimum wage, it'd only work if living costs remained the same, which would have to be enforced on employers. Otherwise you could be on £10 an hour, but bread is £3, a pint is £6, fuel £2/L etc

Sick Boy

I suppose, you may be right on the weed.

With the minimum wage, it'd only work if living costs remained the same, which would have to be enforced on employers. Otherwise you could be on £10 an hour, but bread is £3, a pint is £6, fuel £2/L etc

A pint is not far off £6 in my local across the road. ;)

Grendel

Then people are fucking stupid because it's May who's cowing to the Saudi regime that's exporting this poisonous ideology.

Well I'm sure Mr Corbyn will attend the suicide bombers funeral and refuse to condemn the cause if he remains consistent with his idealogy.

Otis

I don't though? Their policies are generally fantasy (The other parties)

I agree with some Labour policies, but I agree with some Tory policies.

I don't agree though with Fox Hunting for example.

I do if it's Dr. Liam.

Users who are viewing this thread