Game of thrones ( reprise) (3 Viewers)

vow

Sooo episode 6 leaked online anyone going to watch it? i might watch it on my lunch in work have it there waiting to be clicked,,,,, fuck it im gonna watch it now muhahaha!!
No spoilers, pleeeeeaaase!

Otis

Pre spoiler warning - don't click on it if you haven't watched the leaked episode

WOW!!!!
You have then?

I wouldn't know how or where.

Going to be very difficult now to avoid the episode details for 5 days.

Ian1779

You have then?

I wouldn't know how or where.

Going to be very difficult now to avoid the episode details for 5 days.

That was my thinking - I saw something online before I watched it that wasn't too spoilery but I thought fuck it I don't want it to be ruined before Monday.

If you do want to see it look on Twitter and plenty of people have hosted it on Google Drive...

Otis

Flicks????

Just watched it. I hate this sort of thing whereby you feel duty bound to watch it cos you know if you don't someone will spill the beans and blab.

For anyone who doesn't get to see it online somewhere (I got a load of Google Drive messages saying it had reached the limit of possible views) I hope you can avoid the details of the episode.

Otis

Was that all a bit too obvious that who's going to be the heir to the throne after you've gone Danys stuff?

Pretty much telegraphed, so makes me think it's a ruse.

What does everyone else think?

Otis

Oh and another great theory!

That Bran becomes the Night King. All makes sense when you think about it and there have been clues if you go with that theory.

And of course then maybe the dagger he gave Ayra can be used to kill the Night King!! Sounds good!

Last edited:

Otis

Yup.

Have I cracked it you think?
Bran has given the dagger to Arya so she can kill him before he turns into the Night King. An assassin was sent to kill Bran in the first season. The masks have been given another mention. Is the assassin from season 1 Arya in a mask?

If Bran becomes the Night King he might wish Ayra to kill him. If the same scene is revisited then there would be no-one to stop the assassin. Last time it was Ned's wife.

Si80

Yup.

Bran has given the dagger to Arya so she can kill him before he turns into the Night King. An assassin was sent to kill Bran in the first season. The masks have been given another mention. Is the assassin from season 1 Arya in a mask?

If Bran becomes the Night King he might wish Ayra to kill him. If the same scene is revisited then there would be no-one to stop the assassin. Last time it was Ned's wife.
If that's how it plays out then it's blown my mind!

Otis

If that's how it plays out then it's blown my mind!
Well yep, it many ways it wouldn't quite make sense, but ,
GOT does hop though time, especially where Bran is concerned. He sees the past and future.

Ian1779

Yup.

Personally think the dagger has a different purpose. It belonged to Petyr Baelish - and I think Arya will kill him with it. I also think the Sansa/Arya conflict is a ruse for him. They are playing him together because Bran knows what he did to betray Ned

vow

I wanna read the damn thread, argggghhhh. Haven't seen this leaked episode yet.

Otis

Personally think the dagger has a different purpose. It belonged to Petyr Baelish - and I think Arya will kill him with it. I also think the Sansa/Arya conflict is a ruse for him. They are playing him together because Bran knows what he did to betray Ned

Yep, maybe There is more than enough evidence
for Sansa and Ayra to have worked out about what Littlefinger is doing.

Hope next week's isn't leaked. I didn't particuarly enjoy watching that today as I had to do it under duress.

Otis

I wanna read the damn thread, argggghhhh. Haven't seen this leaked episode yet.

Don't then. :) Try and find a way to watch it, or completely avoid it. I knew I wouldn't be able to avoid it so had to watch.

Do feel for all those who don't get to see it. Fingers crossed they can go a few more days unscathed.

Otis

Bran seemingly knows everything. Could have concluded the whole series in just a few episodes and just one season.

Liquid Gold

FUUUUUUCCKKKK!!! [/spoiler

ICE DRAGONS!!!!!
INCEST!!!!
who the fuck died fighting the walkers
Ice fucking dragon. an ice dragon, an evil white walker ice dragon

shmmeee

Hmmm. Getting a bit bored of the plot amour now. The whole taking a few wildlings to be WW fodder so everyone you care about could survive just seems silly. Dany turning up seemed silly. The whole “don’t call me Dany” nod to the fans, along with last weeks “thought you’d still be rowing” crack annoys me. WTF have they done to Arya? You can really tell it’s not GRRM helping with the writing this season, it’s not surprising so much any more, feels like a fan made series. Still enjoy it, but not to the level of previous seasons. Plot has been replaced by cool battle scenes.

Otis

Hmmm. Getting a bit bored of the plot amour now. The whole taking a few wildlings to be WW fodder so everyone you care about could survive just seems silly. Dany turning up seemed silly. The whole “don’t call me Dany” nod to the fans, along with last weeks “thought you’d still be rowing” crack annoys me. WTF have they done to Arya? You can really tell it’s not GRRM helping with the writing this season, it’s not surprising so much any more, feels like a fan made series. Still enjoy it, but not to the level of previous seasons. Plot has been replaced by cool battle scenes.
I'm loving this season more than the others but do get your point and people are turning up at theirs, or the person in need's convenience at key moments aren't they.

Really went for the comedy too in episode 6 didn't they. Really laced with it.

Agree on Arya too. Always been desperate to get back home and the moment she does she wants to fight with anyone and everyone and especially her own family.

shmmeee

calmed down a bit. I’m definitely enjoying this season but in a different way. And to be fair the stuff with the Hound and Tormund this week was hilarious.

I think I just wish they could’ve taken their time with these last two seasons instead of rushing to get everything tied up. But I suppose the realities of TV production come ahead of my needs as a fan.

Reactions: vow

vow

Just watched the leaked episode, Blimey!

Users who are viewing this thread