Game of thrones ( reprise) (1 Viewer)

dutchman

Oh, I didn't hear it properly then!
That is why I always download matching subtitles.
KhQ9WD6.jpg

Otis

Okay, so your top 5 favourite GOT characters and then also your least favourite.

1. Sam Tarly
2. Tyrion
3. Bron
4. Jon Snow
5. Ramsay Bolton

Also really liking Davos these days and would say he is my favourite character at this moment in time and latest season.

Least liked

1. Little Finger. His accent is all over the place and I just find him irritating.
2. Arya. Liked her at first, but now she bores me.
3. Bran. Incredibly annoying and just plain dull!

Can't really think of any others.

ddsdube

Okay, so your top 5 favourite GOT characters and then also your least favourite.

1. Sam Tarly
2. Tyrion
3. Bron
4. Jon Snow
5. Ramsay Bolton

Also really liking Davos these days and would say he is my favourite character at this moment in time and latest season.

Least liked

1. Little Finger. His accent is all over the place and I just find him irritating.
2. Arya. Liked her at first, but now she bores me.
3. Bran. Incredibly annoying and just plain dull!

Can't really think of any others.

The whole Bran storyline has bored me. I'm sure it'll tie everything together but dull and he's annoying! It did provide the Hodor scene, which is one of the best, but Hodor died saving that dick!

Did anyone see the Hodor actor on Thronecast? He hates Bran too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

The whole Bran storyline has bored me. I'm sure it'll tie everything together but dull and he's annoying! It did provide the Hodor scene, which is one of the best, but Hodor died saving that dick!

Nope, didn't see that, but the way he has been portrayed is as a humourless, emotionless, irritatingly boring tit.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I seen the guy who played Blackfish on it last week, he came across as a bit of a Cnut

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just waiting on the wife and sbd junior(bless her) to go out so I can watch last nights

Si80

I seen the guy who played Blackfish on it last week, he came across as a bit of a Cnut
Thought the same. The fella that played Meryn Trant was a great guest though.

Top 5 characters:
Arya
Cersei
Tyrion
The Hound
Brienne

Disliked characters:
BRAN
Sansa
Tommen
Caitlin Stark

Otis

Thought the same. The fella that played Meryn Trant was a great guest though.

Top 5 characters:
Arya
Cersei
Tyrion
The Hound
Brienne

Disliked characters:
BRAN
Sansa
Tommen
Caitlin Stark

I have gone off Sansa too lately. Found she has become rather whiney.

Arya not annoying you then?

Covstu

Top 5
1 Bron - how can you not like him!
2 Tyrion - clever and quick witted
3 Jaime L - just grown on me throughout the series
4 The Hound - just doesn't give a shit
5 Cersei - plays a brilliant queen

Bottom 5
1 Sansa - although I think she is getting better
2 Bran - could do more with the character but I think there is more to come
3 Whitewalker no 3 - not as scary as the others
4 Margeary Tyrell - beautiful but that silly smerk was annoying!
5 Theon - pathetic little man!

It's weird as I cannot stand little finger and Joffrey but that means they are playing their parts perfectly!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Rigtht then

It was the guy who played one of the gold cloaks tonight, well he played an actor in the theatre troupe from the last series !!

I mean seriously bit of a pisstake don't you Think

There must of been literally hundreds of extras who could of played the part

Ser Davos has been great this series

Last edited:

Otis

Top 5
1 Bron - how can you not like him!
2 Tyrion - clever and quick witted
3 Jaime L - just grown on me throughout the series
4 The Hound - just doesn't give a shit
5 Cersei - plays a brilliant queen

Bottom 5
1 Sansa - although I think she is getting better
2 Bran - could do more with the character but I think there is more to come
3 Whitewalker no 3 - not as scary as the others
4 Margeary Tyrell - beautiful but that silly smerk was annoying!
5 Theon - pathetic little man!

It's weird as I cannot stand little finger and Joffrey but that means they are playing their parts perfectly!
But then couldn't it be said that Alfie Allen is playing Theon perfectly? Isn't the character supposed to be a pathetic figure?

Otis

Rigtht then

It was the guy who played one of the gold cloaks tonight, well he played an actor in the theatre troupe from the last series !!

I mean seriously bit of a pisstake don't you Think

There must of been literally hundreds of extras who could of played the part

Ser Davos has been great this series

Thing that got me was ......
Obviously sorting out the Whitewalkers is now bloody urgent. Jon Snow seemingly has some sort of affinity with the dragons. Couldn't Daenerys just lend him one to nip back to Winterfell sharpish?
He could be there and back again befire tea and besides, wouldn't dragonfire kill Whitewalkers anyway, or at least possibly have a chance of destroying them? Why hasn't anyone suggested using the dragons against the Whitewalkers?

Covstu

But then couldn't it be said that Alfie Allen is playing Theon perfectly? Isn't the character supposed to be a pathetic figure?
Indeed! To be fair I couldn't really choose a bottom 5 as they all play their parts well

Otis

Indeed! To be fair I couldn't really choose a bottom 5 as they all play their parts well

For the most part, yeah, but I really don't like Aiden Gillen's portrayal of Littefinger. His accent does seem a little more stable this series, but previously it has been all over the place and I think at times he comes across as quite wooden. Seen him in other stuff and he's been fine.

Guessing they have told him to play the part this way (accent apart), but I find his acting more than not convincing.

Otis

The comment at the end is just a bit of an understatement. ;)

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Thing that got me was ......
Obviously sorting out the Whitewalkers is now bloody urgent. Jon Snow seemingly has some sort of affinity with the dragons. Couldn't Daenerys just lend him one to nip back to Winterfell sharpish?
He could be there and back again befire tea and besides, wouldn't dragonfire kill Whitewalkers anyway, or at least possibly have a chance of destroying them? Why hasn't anyone suggested using the dragons against the Whitewalkers?

Said that yesterday, just fly 3 dragons over all of the white walkers and burn them.

Otis

Said that yesterday, just fly 3 dragons over all of the white walkers and burn them.
At least try it. At least bloody well suggest it. Three massive, fook off dragons that can wipe out thousands in seconds and the King of the North is only asking for foot soldiers.

Nick

Administrator
At least try it. At least bloody well suggest it. Three massive, fook off dragons that can wipe out thousands in seconds and the King of the North is only asking for foot soldiers.

You would think of Dragonglass can kill them, Dragons might do a job.

Otis

You would think of Dragonglass can kill them, Dragons might do a job.

Make dragonglass spears, climb aboard the Mother of Dragons', dragons and throw spears at the Whitewalkers while the dragon is snorting fire.

Last edited:

Otis

Did anyone pick up on the significance of the
annulment, Gilly was talking about to Sam? Must confess it by passed me. I usually forget about stuff that has happened in previous seasons. Apparently though it is very significant and relates to Jon Snow's birthright.

olderskyblue

Jon is trying to enlist Daenarys help to fight the wights, and has yet to convince her they exist. She is busy trying to win a war...

"yeah, take my dragons" isn't really likely just yet is it? :emoji_grin: but, it's coming...

I think they're telling the story just fine

Sky_Blue_Daz

Jon is trying to enlist Daenarys help to fight the wights, and has yet to convince her they exist. She is busy trying to win a war...

"yeah, take my dragons" isn't really likely just yet is it? :emoji_grin: but, it's coming...

I think they're telling the story just fine
I did Otis, massive plot reveal and it was just dismissed

olderskyblue

annulment, Gilly was talking about to Sam? Must confess it by passed me. I usually forget about stuff that has happened in previous seasons. Apparently though it is very significant and relates to Jon Snow's birthright.

Yep. It was pretty clear. The implication being that he is not a bastard stark, but a legitimate Targaryen. She was about to say Rhaegar's marriage was anulled, and then he wedded lyanna stark imo

olderskyblue

I did Otis, massive plot reveal and it was just dismissed

To be honest, I thought that was one of the most real things in the program.

Youre at home, seething about something that happened earlier at work, and your wife starts talking. Do you listen? :emoji_smile:

Sky_Blue_Daz

To be honest, I thought that was one of the most real things in the program.

Youre at home, seething about something that happened earlier at work, and your wife starts talking. Do you listen? :emoji_smile:
She said to me that I was talking in my sleep, I said it's the only chance I get in this house :playful:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bron could be in trouble

Loved the last scene of jon and the rest heading out into the snow.

I seen the trailer for next weeks show looks epic

Si80

Bron could be in trouble

Loved the last scene of jon and the rest heading out into the snow.

I seen the trailer for next weeks show looks epic
The battle shown in the trailer was what I had hoped last nights episode was going to be with the title of "Eastwatch". It does look ace though.
Agree about Bronn.
I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode starts with him strung up / being beheaded at Cersei's request knowing how close Jamie and Tyrion are to him it'll get to them both.

Otis

Yep. It was pretty clear. The implication being that he is not a bastard stark, but a legitimate Targaryen. She was about to say Rhaegar's marriage was anulled, and then he wedded lyanna stark imo
Yeah, not clear to me because I had completely and utterly forgotten the previous scene. Could have hit me with a sledgehammer with it and I still wouldn't have clicked what they were talking about

shmmeee

It's really important. The fact that Ryghaeon <sp?> annulled his marriage and married Lyanna Stark means that Jon Snow isn't a bastard and is therefore rightful king of Westeros ahead of Danerys.

Edit: beaten.

Users who are viewing this thread