Game of thrones ( reprise) (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Don't think they'll be too much "padding " in this series

Which is good, Tormund makes me chuckle

Ian1779

Everything in place for the big stuff to come. Few things.
I liked the hound having to go back to where he robbed those people.

Is it just me or that little montage with sam cleaning and serving at the end it slowed down and there was a guy on the right - passing resemblance to Gendry?

Don't think anybody actually died?? - edit: of course the house house of Frey you fucking idiot.

Littlefinger will fuck everything up.

Although I'm not a fan I though Ed Shearan and the guy from this is England were good in that little bit

Dragonglass is definitely the cure to greyscale.

I want to hope that Sansa is deliberately playing the 'tension' with Jon to mislead Littlefinger.

Hoping she will show him who really plays the game better when she has him killed by Arya

olderskyblue

Towards the end of his speech it was, I'd already guessed the answer by then.

Maybe because I watched the last couple of episodes of season 6 over last week end. I just figured it as soon as I saw him

Si80

So, any ideas as to what Euron is going off to get for Cersei?
It's either the Sand Snakes or Dragonbinder imo
Good episode. Loved the opening sequence.

olderskyblue

Reactions: vow

vow

Everything in place for the big stuff to come. Few things.
I liked the hound having to go back to where he robbed those people.

Is it just me or that little montage with sam cleaning and serving at the end it slowed down and there was a guy on the right - passing resemblance to Gendry?

Don't think anybody actually died?? - edit: of course the house house of Frey you fucking idiot.

Littlefinger will fuck everything up.

Although I'm not a fan I though Ed Shearan and the guy from this is England were good in that little bit

Dragonglass is definitely the cure to greyscale.
I can't remember the Hound robbing and killing (?) the people in the house?

Liquid Gold

I can't remember the Hound robbing and killing (?) the people in the house?
Nope, me neither.
It was when he was with Arya a couple of seasons ago, they offered to put him up and give him work when they fed them for the night. Mentioned they had a bit of silver stored away. The next morning he stole the silver and beat up the guy. Didn't kill them but it was said last night they killed themselves instead of starving

vow

It was when he was with Arya a couple of seasons ago, they offered to put him up and give him work when they fed them for the night. Mentioned they had a bit of silver stored away. The next morning he stole the silver and beat up the guy. Didn't kill them but it was said last night they killed themselves instead of starving
Cheers, remember now.

Otis

Still none the wiser.

It sort of vaguely rings a bell, but I can't even remember my middle name these days, so it's hoping a bit much for me to remember 2 years ago in a TV show where everything is going on anyway.

vow

Had a great night watching it anyhow, Chinese meal to start then a GOT drinking game with my nephews and nieces.
Drinking Game: if various phrases or actions were mentioned we had to take between 1, 2 or 3 sips of our beer/cider for eg. Winter is coming/here, King of the North, War is coming etc.
But had to neck said beer if others words/actions were performed such as Incest, C-unit or a main character was killed off!

Ian1779

Had a great night watching it anyhow, Chinese meal to start then a GOT drinking game with my nephews and nieces.
Drinking Game: if various phrases or actions were mentioned we had to take between 1, 2 or 3 sips of our beer/cider for eg. Winter is coming/here, King of the North, War is coming etc.
But had to neck said beer if others words/actions were performed such as Incest, C-unit or a main character was killed off!

Good thing you didn't do a shot per death.... you'd have been fucked before the opening credits.

Si80

Kidnap Tyrion i reckon
I thought this too at first as it'd be something that would really appease her. But I don't think he'll be able to get past Daneary's dragons to just pluck the midget from her side

Sky_Blue_Daz

Does anyone watch throne cast?

I enjoy the programme but I find sue Perkins smugger then smug smuggington Dr of smuggonomics from smugford university

vow

Does anyone watch throne cast?

I enjoy the programme but I find sue Perkins smugger then smug smuggington Dr of smuggonomics from smugford university
when is that on, Daz?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I thought this too at first as it'd be something that would really appease her. But I don't think he'll be able to get past Daneary's dragons to just pluck the midget from her side
when is that on, Daz?
when is that on, Daz?
its on sky Atlantic straight after the Show on Monday

They have some great guests the lad who played Ramsey Bolton last night

Covstu

I thought it was cracking, such a jaw dropping first scene which screamed 'we are not fucking about this season'.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I will check in after 10

Night gathers and now my watch begins

Users who are viewing this thread