Free Anti virus software (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

Can anyone recommend any that is reliable and doesn't come with conditions ?? Be much obliged. Thanks

covcity4life

AVG or AVAST seem most popular

i like the free ones like kaspersly and mcafee that you can get from banks. although they do expire

Captain Dart

AVG or AVAST seem most popular

i like the free ones like kaspersly and mcafee that you can get from banks. although they do expire

I've used AGV & AVAST, unfortunately they nag you to buy stuff every few hours these days, you can turn some of nags off but not all.

Nathccfc

I use panda antivirus as its quite a low key antivirus and doesn't use up too much processing power

skybluetony176

If you're going to pay we switched to Bull Guard from Norton at work this year and I have to say in my experience it's alot better especially with dodgy emails. It dumps infinitely more to the delete bin on arrival than the Norton ever did. Saves you alot of time in the morning sorting emails out especially on a Monday when you get the weekend email traffic build up. Got a feeling it was cheaper to.

Nathccfc

Avg is awful.

Malware bytes is a must, and free. Run a scan every so often
I have that part of my anti virus and internet security, Malware Bytes and Panda at the moment, panda seems to perform quite well in a few reviews whether they are expert reviews and even the odd user opinion

King of the Lesbians

Agree with AVG comments. It's pants.
We use comodo at work which seems ok and they do a free home version.

My kids all have laptops. None of them have anti-virus software on and they have never had a problem.
I just run malwarebytes and crapcleaner every so often.
Makes me wonder if we are just being sold something we don't really need?

Pipehitterz

avast is free and pretty darn good
avg is wank

i couple it up with superanti spyware, and run this once a week, laptop smooth as silk for 4 years old

Mcbean

another free one is CC registry cleaner - i run this with Malaware Bytes - it got me out of the poo when i clicked the wrong link is one of the streaming sites ( for a City match !!! )

Users who are viewing this thread