Forum For Younger City Supporters Date Announced (1 Viewer)

I am delighted to confirm a date for the Coventry City Youth Forum.
This will be at the Butts Park Arena at 6.30PM on Tuesday 22nd March.
If you would like to attend the forum, please let me know via email at [email protected]

More details will be coming over the next few days from the club official channels (website, twitter)

lifeskyblue

Hope a lot of youngsters go and engage. My 13 and a half year old upset he is too young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClarkeZ

Surely being too young at 13 is the first issue?
If they want youngsters to get involved they shouldn't be stopping them going at that age! Or have I missed something?

The aim of it is the age gap between JSB and adult. We are looking at different things. I am working with Pat and the club regarding JSB. I know some hate being told they are a Junior Sky Blues when they are 14+. So here an opportunity and one discuss point I will raise with the fans that turn up.

Sick Boy

Fair play to the club and those organising it. It's a shame that those who are so quick to criticise are not so quick to sing praise when deserved.

italiahorse

Fair play to the club and those organising it. It's a shame that those who are so quick to criticise are not so quick to sing praise when deserved.

It's not just about talking though it's about doing something about the issues.

The other forums just seem to collect information, document the issues, but don't appear to review them again.

I've struggled with disabled inputs for friends, offered my services FOC, been advised the issues will be input (JS) to meeting but then not a mention or a follow up email.

lifeskyblue

My boy (and I) have been v impressed by the jsb in general set up and the kid zone on match days. The latter is made by the enthusiasm of the team and they always engage with the youngsters
My lad now thinks he is 'too mature' to do some of the crafts but he still does the play station, the subbuteo and table football as well as talk to the players (current and ex).
We live in Leicester, and he is Leicester born. I half expected him last season and particularly this to say he was now a foxes fan but interestingly he, despite the stick he gets at school, is more of a sky blues fan than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread