Fleetwood - 13 unbeaten?! (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Just having a butcher's at our next opponents, not realising that they're on a 13 game unbeaten run. With their meagre resources, it really highlights how much better we should be performing. Was expecting (ha ha) 3 points next week. Harder than I thought....

Otis

Just having a butcher's at our next opponents, not realising that they're on a 13 game unbeaten run. With their meagre resources, it really highlights how much better we should be performing. Was expecting (ha ha) 3 points next week. Harder than I thought....
We play like we did against Bolton however and we'll be alright.

higgs

All the ingredients for a home win

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

All unbeaten runs come to an end. Unfortunately not too often against us. I'm going for a draw.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish Sky Blue

Haven't they got a wealthy backer? You could never have imagined a situation where Fleetwood are in a higher league than Blackpool. AFC Flylde also have a wealthy owner and they are only 2 leagues down from Blackpool.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

All good things come to an end !!!
Oh but wait a minute we're Cov City. !!! :wacky: :eek:

AVWskyblue

It's the effect a good manager can have on a team....
Exactly SW, and I truly believe Slade will positively motivate our players and get an extra 30% from them the attitude of players like Beaven will help towards that aim too

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

Bob Latchford

2-2 draw this one .

BackRoomRummermill

A hapless CCFC performance and 2 or 3 to them with a token goal from us . All the chimps backing Slade will be calling for his head ....,. Sounds the most realistic outcome to me.

Users who are viewing this thread