FIFA 17 (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Have you guys read up on pes or seen 17 videos? Havnt read 1 bad hands on review yet. All calling it best since pes 6

Demo out wed. I will download it upon return from holiday.

Robccfc87

I'm really enjoying it at the moment, has a new feel to it altogether. A few little bits of realism added which is good but also frustrating when a player doesn't react exactly like you want him too, but then if players all did exactly what you wanted it wouldn't be realistic!!! Bit like Cov really.

covcity4life

problem with fifa is no player id. playing as cov same as barca

also its soooooooooooo super speed fast wtf.

is demo out? i only seen gameplay vids so far

Robccfc87

It looks faster but I didn't really notice it too much, enjoyed playing it without knowing how to utilise all the tweaks. Looking forward to release now, think frostbite has made a positive impression.

covcity4life

pes 17 is great, all depends on online scripting now.

will download fifa when i get back from a stag weekend.

ajsccfc

I didn't realise both were out so soon, I had November in my head but that's FM. September through Christmas is prime time for us cool dudes.

skybluedan

I was told the other day you can now play champ manager on your phone now

ajsccfc

I tend to have it almost as background music, dip in and out of the game while I'm doing other stuff on the computer.

covcity4life

FIFA 17 gameplay has leaked. , I watched matches between United & city. Bournemouth & Chelsea. Madrid & Barcelona. Liverpool & Stoke. Dortmund & United. the games really fast? Not just the speed of the game but also the speed of the attacks? For example Liverpool (human) vs Stoke (AI) Liverpool had a shot and it was saved. It took Stoke 6 passes and they had scored at the other end. I may be wrong but to me that's a little to fast, where is the build up play? Every game I've seen its just end to end, I went on FIFA forums to see what they though and:

"I expect something that closer resembles real life football & encourages you to play actual football. Once again it's 'you attack-I attack-you attack-I attack'...it's very repetitive and boring"

"Most players, especially casual ones, will take the path of least resistance. End to end, 'sprint-through ball' football is the most effective/easiest way to play on FIFA. That's why so many do it.

casuals will love it though,cannot deny that

Robccfc87

Played Beta, think it will be very enjoyable this year presuming any glitches are dealt with early doors.

covcity4life

no i am not bias at all

i play both every year and other than 2014 pes is always better than fifa

i dont dismiss fifa every year though, will download demo today or tommrow

Robccfc87

funny robo never psoted when discussiona bout pes but hes happy tot ry fifa demo

says it all. bias
What's the thread title? I have managed to decipher your comment to understand that you presume I prefer Fifa over pes? Well just to clarify, I do. I have played Fifa for 5 years and I like it, I have nothing against pes I am just familiar with Fifa so can't be arsed changing now. I was luckily selected to try the beta testing for Fifa 17 and thought this thread would be the ideal spot to have a valid say on what I thought. Nothing "funny" about it at all wouldn't you say? I don't care what your opinions, mags opinions or the which the neighbours think is the superior game, I like it end of story.

Robccfc87

What kind of glitches mate
I don't mean anything major, it's just the beta version isn't a polished version so little in game animations were iffy every so often but they pre warn you about the possibility of that. The player pace seemed over the top for the best players ala Fifa 14 so hopefully they slow down or the defence speeds up! Might just be me though!

skybluedan

And the reason I swapped from pes to Fifa a few years back is because I like it fast and used to find Fifa so robotic but then seemed to change and I tried it at me pals and never looked back , me pal does keep banging on about the Pes as well and says it will be quality

skybluedan

I don't mean anything major, it's just the beta version isn't a polished version so little in game animations were iffy every so often but they pre warn you about the possibility of that. The player pace seemed over the top for the best players ala Fifa 14 so hopefully they slow down or the defence speeds up! Might just be me though!

Is the demo out now like

Robccfc87

Supposed to be today but I've not had chance to download it yet, I like the fact that Fifa are changing it up a bit this year, most my pals have Fifa so I don't have a desire to switch to pes. Used to love ISS though!

Users who are viewing this thread