Female Grimsby fans (1 Viewer)

duffer

We've been out-stewarded. Is there nothing that this club can win? ;)

Joking apart this is incredibly shabby if true. I think that anywhere where search is a condition of entry should have the relevant laws posted by every turnstile, so that women and children are made aware of their rights. With respect to anyone that does the job here there are too many arseholes that work as stewards, security, and doormen. If you're not aware of the law, or even worse choose to ignore it then you should be disqualified from this line of work, imho.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There is only one man that can be responsible for this...

stream_img.jpg

Of course, I am just joking, but I thought I would get in here first before any of the usual Mowbray apologist crew come along and pin this one on him too...

Mcbean

i did read that our new security had had some training - i can imagine if my wife for example had been asked what the result had been - i wouldnt even dare ask that

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

stream_img.jpg

Of course, I am just joking, but I thought I would get in here first before any of the usual Mowbray apologist crew come along and pin this one on him too...

Oh here we go, you take any chance or thread you can get to defend your idol!
Months after Slade was handed his P45 you were still bleating on here that the decision to give him the ejector seat treatment was 'barbaric'.

Just accept that your chosen Messiah was a total liability and took us down like the Hindenburg!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Oh here we go, you take any chance or thread you can get to defend your idol!
Months after Slade was handed his P45 you were still bleating on here that the decision to give him the ejector seat treatment was 'barbaric'.

Just accept that your chosen Messiah was a total liability and took us down like the Hindenburg!

12 minutes for a response, that's impressive. Your Slade alarm was pretty reliable today!

Next time Slade needs an ambulance, he's probably better off just calling @Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue. There in no time!

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

12 minutes for a response, that's impressive. Your Slade alarm was pretty reliable today!

Next time Slade needs an ambulance, he's probably better off just calling @Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue. There in no time!

He probably would need an ambulance after seeing a decent pair on a Grimsby lass an all, it's probably the clown's dream!

Not been a good couple of week's for your Russel, what with his call to Clarke to let the keeper take it and now this!

oucho

stream_img.jpg

That would almost have worked if Grismby were the home team, not Stevenage. Almost (why would a football manager give training/direction to the stewards?).
I heard the stewards at Brighton were planning to make the men drop their trousers :eek:
Some Leicester fans got ejected/arrested for that sort of "banter" on Saturday

Mcbean

Just read to the bottom of the article and there a female steward in the gents this is LGTBIQ gone mad

Malaka

TBF Football is full of minters of both genders, just look around next time you go

oakey

Joking aside this is an outrage. A 70 year old woman was one of those insulted in this way.
I hope the culprit is sacked and the women take legal advice to seek, at the very least, a full public apology and their entrance money refunded. I would also be inclined to seek damages.

Otis

Joking aside this is an outrage. A 70 year old woman was one of those insulted in this way.
I hope the culprit is sacked and the women take legal advice to seek, at the very least, a full public apology and their entrance money refunded. I would also be inclined to seek damages.

It is outrageous behaviour for sure. They obviously knew it would be intrusive and would upset people when it was first mooted, so you have to ask who rubber stamped that notion.

ps1948

This was an appalling - there is absolutely no justification for this. If it were the wife/girlfriend/partner of anyone on here, I'm sure we'd all be equally outraged.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If I did this to my wife, she'd refuse to bring me my breakfast in the morning.

Ranjit Bhurpa

There is always something fishy about women purporting to be from Grimsby

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Many years ago I attended a 'Gentlemen's Evening' for our customers in Cleethorpes. All booked through an agent who was due to paid within 30 days of the event.

Whilst the two local ladies who performed were almost charming during their act, they were something entirely different when seen demanding their fee in cash from the poor old compere as soon as they were offstage. Unbelievable to witness.

oucho

Maybe they'd been diddled by that agent before and weren't about to set themselves up for the same mistake again.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Maybe they'd been diddled by that agent before and weren't about to set themselves up for the same mistake again.
The compere reckoned they were trying it on and were well aware of the arrangements. Unless the compere was on the hey diddle diddle of course.
We scarpered pretty quick before they realised we would be paying the agent...eventually.

oucho

Users who are viewing this thread