Favourite UK Garage Songs (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Since I saw that video I haven't been able to get this song in particular out of my head

I could also do a belting MC Neat on karaoke if they had no Dizzee

Nick

Administrator
Since I saw that video I haven't been able to get this song in particular out of my head

I could also do a belting MC Neat on karaoke if they had no Dizzee

IBBBY DIBBY DIBBY, UNDERSCORE. WE COME TO GET DOWN. NICE EASY AND TIGHT. ADA WID DA RINSIN SOUND.

Nick

Administrator

2 more gifts, both juke box favourites.

If anybody sees somebody driving around tomorrow blasting 100 garage classics out, have a peep and a wave. Or just give it the wanker sign like others will :)

Last edited:

skybluedan

How do I put up a video , I'm on iPad and when I go share on YouTube it's just the link?

dancers lance

Body Groove - Architechs
A Little Bit Of Luck - DJ Luck & MC Neat
Never Gonna Let You Go - Tina Moore
Rip Groove - Double 99

dancers lance

That is one hell of a tune. This was one of my go to tracks when DJ'ing in clubs and had an awkward crowd, never failed, great bassline.

Nick

Administrator
That is one hell of a tune. This was one of my go to tracks when DJ'ing in clubs and had an awkward crowd, never failed, great bassline.

I never Dj'd, but if the crowd weren't appreciating the tunes I had selected I had to grab the desperation pound and hunt for Aswad and Charles and Eddie.

dancers lance

I never Dj'd, but if the crowd weren't appreciating the tunes I had selected I had to grab the desperation pound and hunt for Aswad and Charles and Eddie.
Never got as far as Aswad, but I have dropped "Would I Lie To You"

"Pump Up The Jam" was always a winner!

Nick

Administrator
"Pump Up The Jam" was always a winner!

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
I didnt know where else this could go:

Lets not pretend people havent tried to do this pissed up at a party.

Liquid Gold

Was never in to it at the time but I think it's aged well and often listen to it now.

Original Pirate Material is probably my favourite album of all time.

Adge

Not sure but that tune when I pulled up onto the shell forecourt yesterday wasn't bad.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I quite like Mario Lanza and the Desert Song. I don't know what "garage" music is. I thought it was a typo for garbage.

hill83

I quite like Mario Lanza and the Desert Song. I don't know what "garage" music is. I thought it was a typo for garbage.

Pretty sure I've seen you have a few meltdowns if people criticise music you like, yet here you are.

Malaka

For my part, this thread should be moved to the Things That Annoy You thread, I hate it

Nick

Administrator

Love a bit of Devvo mate, fuckin dickhead.

I remember when I went to take my daughter to get her ears pierced a couple of years ago they had a poster saying he was on in Cov. I'm not sure if he would just be walking round being a bellend or not.

Users who are viewing this thread