Fancy Dress Ideas (1 Viewer)

Hey guys. Cant believe there is only 1 game left. Although im looking forward to next season, im dreading the summer. Gonna be sooooooo boring without City. The World Cup will only last a week for us most likely. But some fans have been in party mood for a couple of weeks now. Hartlepool always know how to have a good time, they went to their game this weekend in Thunderbirds costumes. So for this week's Cooks Question, we wanna know what fancy dress costume you would go in if the sky blues had something to celebrate next season. I've got a feeling we're gonna have some weird and wacky ideas, but thats Cov fans for ya ;) Please get your entry in by 11.30AM on Thursday if you would like your answer announced on my radio show. If you dont want it read out, please say so. Sports Lounge kicks off at 10AM on Hillz FM (98.6) on Thursday morning for those who wanna tune in. Its also replayed on Saturday 9AM so anyone going to the Sheffield game can catch it before they go. Again, thanks for all your support

Astute

12,000 of our supporters will be going as Joy. Fooking invisible.

Otis

Was thinking everyone in a Tim Fisher mask.

You could all have beer stained clothing too. Would look really cool.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
All go in City tops. They're fancy dress costumes these days aren't they? :D

wingy

In my mind it is. Shotgun going as Fat Bastard. You guys havent got the build to do it ;)

Yeah saw you on LKO last night ,looked about a foot taller than the others in the Studio too ,and the lad with you was lanky,what do they feed all those Stumpy Brummies on ?;)

Hobo

Dressed as Coventry fans with a hitch hiking board, Northampton on one side, Coventry on the other.

I think this should definitely get the thumbs up!

And a foot wider ;) Yh, that was my mate Billy. I didnt get a word in edgways haha. And tbh they were sound. Sond but stumpy. Obviously dont eat their spinach

Id wheel myself opver to Tim Fisher, then when people turn their backs, get up out of the wheelchair, knock the fucker out, and casually sit down as if nothing had happened
"Who done that?"
"A bird"

Users who are viewing this thread