Fancy a drink before MK Dongs game (1 Viewer)

NickWWFC

Hello Wycombe Wanderers fan here posting to the football family. If you fancy a drink before or after your game on Saturday then the local pub I use will make you welcome, you can park and leave the car and walk to ground about 10 minutes. No food served but loads of local takeaways. The Foundry Arms Victoria Road Fenny Stratford MK2 2NQ. Good Luck in the game anyone who plays the franchise become my 2nd team for the day. I really hope you get over your current problems and return your club to former success Onwards and Upwards

NickWWFC

Parking pretty rubbish, unless you park at ground and pay the franchise even more money, as said park at pub if you like space for about 10 cars or a fair size public car park 2 mins walk from pub

davebow87

Do you know the Red Lion or Chequers pubs Nick? (both in Fenny Stratford) Was gonna go to those pubs....

CJparker

Think Fenny Stratford has 6-7 pubs. London Supporters Club will be drinking in the Red Lion I think, so will make for there.

NickWWFC

I know them both but tbh I would recomend the pub i use, The Chequers I am told is overpriced but The Red Lion is ok on a decent day as on the canal. They are really all much of a muchness though

NickWWFC

Be a bit daft to go 65 miles past the ground to get a bus back, must confess i have watched every Wycombe at the cesspit but it really does play with my footballing principles

pusbccfc

What takeaways?

NickWWFC

Fenny is a 10 minute walk, F&C Pizza Kebab Indian Chinese also a sandwich/pannini coffee place. Outside the cesspit are McD and KFC

kdrinkell

I remember drinking in a wetherspoons back in 04 but we did go by train,is this pub far from the station ?

NickWWFC

Dave I assume you mean Mr Ts it used to be very good but rather expensive recently i have heard its gone downhill a better bet would be The Swan Hotel they do a quality breakfast for about £5

davebow87

Thanks Nick. Early morning breakfast at The Swan it is, then!
Dave I assume you mean Mr Ts it used to be very good but rather expensive recently i have heard its gone downhill a better bet would be The Swan Hotel they do a quality breakfast for about £5

NickWWFC

Fine result for the sky blues hope you enjoyed your day in MK Great result for WWFC. Dongs get beat and Wycombe win Happy Days

kdrinkell

After putting a bet on we went the Enigma which had a lot of city in already,good pub with a big bar and quick service,went afterwards as well and a live band were playing Cheers Nick :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread