FA semi-final (1 Viewer)

japandy

Just got home from game and was listening to the radio on the way home. They are saying 'why are Millwall fans fighting among themselves?' Duh! maybe because they are NOT millwall fans? Here in East London I teach many young Hammers fans and they love the 'rivalry' with Millwall fans.

Otis

Though it could also be a fraction of Millwall fans trying to cause trouble and them being confronted by decent Millwall fans and then fighting breaking out.

hutch1972

Thinking back, that must be the first time i have seen that in a wembley match even through the 70s.
Thats unless you class the high jinks of the jocks ( when they borrowed the pitch ) in 77.
All in all though it proves you will never change the mentality of certain clubs and areas ,no matter what you do they will always want to destroy the occasion.
And for those that talk about the minority ,it is true, BUT they will all know who these people are and that includes the club.

covkid69

isn't it about time the f.a sorted millwall out once and for all...i know it's only a minority that cause the agro but maybe it's time to get tough and make them play a few games behind closed doors...yeah that would impact on the genuine fans but something has to be done.
they should identify the twats who were fighting and ban them from football for life.
football is a sport that should be able to be enjoyed by everyone including children and that poor girl in the pics and videos shouldn't have to fear for her safety ay a football match.....total scum :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

hutch1972

I bet the twat that got the policemans hat is in hiding today ! At least when he is arrested it will wipe the smile off his face and we will find out who he supports.

LastGarrison

Just got home from game and was listening to the radio on the way home. They are saying 'why are Millwall fans fighting among themselves?' Duh! maybe because they are NOT millwall fans? Here in East London I teach many young Hammers fans and they love the 'rivalry' with Millwall fans.

Are you suggesting that West Ham fans managed to get hold of tickets for an FA Cup Semi Final involving their bitter rivals with the intention of causing trouble in what must be the most heavily camered ground in the country?

That's what i thought. instead of fighting in tube stations, pubs or the streets, they'd spend £40+ to fight inside a ground and under the noses of the police and cctv??

ohitsaidwalker king power

Its so sad isnt it that a few fools spoil it for the many?
My son and I walked back to our car last year up Wilson's lane with 6 or 7 Millwall fans, circa 35-40 year olds, they were brilliant with my then 12 year old son.. nice proper banter about being in league 1 and what it meant, they engaged with him brilliantly, shook our hands as we left them, wished us well... and then on the other extreme these morons. FFS grow up...its football.

RoboCCFC90

Last edited:

hill83

Millwall are known for in fighting. When they have nobody else to battle, area rivalry comes into it.

Users who are viewing this thread