Ex Player Watch (10 Viewers)

SkyB

I wouldn't be surprised to see Dabo finishing playing, such a shame but the physical and consequently mental struggle is a lot

I did see he'd joined our former player association. Would guess if he's talking to them he may be exploring options outside the game. Massive shame!

fernandopartridge

I did see he'd joined our former player association. Would guess if he's talking to them he may be exploring options outside the game. Massive shame!

Yeah, that was part of why I thought he might finish. It feels a bit unusual for a player to do it mid career.

rexo87

Pretty sure I saw they signed Vik up to that as well recently. Don’t think he’s quite hanging the boots up just yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

Just looked at the League two table, I hadn't realised Forest Green were bottom, has any player ever gone from 1 kick from the premier league to being relegated from the football league within 12 months?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Great goal by Gus. A typical finish.

TomRad85

Hamer is showing some late season form that suggests he may well warrant another crack at the Prem with a better team. Hope so for sell on clause reasons.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

procdoc

Just looked at the League two table, I hadn't realised Forest Green were bottom, has any player ever gone from 1 kick from the premier league to being relegated from the football league within 12 months?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I can’t recall it happening before

Users who are viewing this thread