Euro 2016 stickers (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Is anyone else collecting? Got loads of swaps.

rob9872

yes - but only got couple of hundred so far and around 35 swaps

Where are you Sam? Got a bunch of trades too. I'm missing last home game, but will be at Oldham. Live in Warwick if you're close enough I'll pm you list of swaps I have and we can work something out.

Covstu

Goughie on talksport is doing it, he couldn't believe how many adults collect them! I used to love the pro set cards back in the day

CJ_covblaze

Me and the wife started today. A bit late to the party. Was only half a dozen or so off finishing the Brazil one.

Terry Gibson's perm

I haven't collected them since the 80's when I was at school, it was also so exciting to get one of the rare ones or a team badge. Were some if the team badges silver or am I imaging that?

Gazolba

I'm out of the loop. What is a sticker?

Gaz71

I'm collecting them on behalf of my.... ahem son, I've had to ban him from putting the stickers in as he rushes them and ends up with wonky stickers! Also if your on Twitter follow #gotgotneed and people post the number of swaps got or needed, you then post them off to each other second class and it's cheap stickers all round, I'll post my swaps on here if anyone interested doing the same?

ccfcway

my little one collected the world cup ones in 2014.

He got bored half way through so I carried on. Spent many an hour on gumtree swapping stickers, when I could have been out, "doing something less boring instead"

never again

ps - I need 113, 118 ,213, 217 and 301

Users who are viewing this thread