England U20 (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

Crackin' game/result. Now let's hope they are able to graduate fully to the big one in the next few years

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

CovBurty

let's hope they can make the step up to full international level and not just dissappear, or fail to feature for their clubs. We need an injection of quality to turn the England full international team into a side we can believe in. Not like the squad we current have, can't even beat Scotland. Here's hoping.

Captain Dart

What's the craic about all these double barrelled names. Is this the new style if the parents are not married? NB No criticism implied, just curious.

England U20: Woodman (Newcastle), Clarke-Salter (Chelsea), Tomori (Chelsea), Walker-Peters (Tottenham), Kenny (Everton), Cook (Bournemouth),
Calvert-Lewin (Everton), Onomah (Tottenham), Solanke (Chelsea, joining Liverpool on 1 July), Lookman (Everton), Dowell (Everton).

Substitutes: Henderson (Manchester United), Southwood (Reading), Connolly (Everton), Maitland-Niles (Arsenal),
Armstrong (Newcastle), Konsa (Charlton), Fry (Middlesbrough), Chapman (Middlesbrough), Ojo (Liverpool), Ejaria (Liverpool).

Terry Gibson's perm

What's the craic about all these double barrelled names. Is this the new style if the parents are not married? NB No criticism implied, just curious.

England U20: Woodman (Newcastle), Clarke-Salter (Chelsea), Tomori (Chelsea), Walker-Peters (Tottenham), Kenny (Everton), Cook (Bournemouth),
Calvert-Lewin (Everton), Onomah (Tottenham), Solanke (Chelsea, joining Liverpool on 1 July), Lookman (Everton), Dowell (Everton).

Substitutes: Henderson (Manchester United), Southwood (Reading), Connolly (Everton), Maitland-Niles (Arsenal),
Armstrong (Newcastle), Konsa (Charlton), Fry (Middlesbrough), Chapman (Middlesbrough), Ojo (Liverpool), Ejaria (Liverpool).

Where will it end what if Clarke salter marries walker peters sister and they gave a child Dart Clarke-salter-walker-peters.

Gazolba

I watched the game. It was pretty insipid stuff. certainly not a sparkling performance. Very slow build up, lots of sideways and backward passes.
I didn't see anyone who stood out as a future star.
When Messi played in the final for Argentina a few years back, you could clearly see he was a future star.

Otis

I watched the game. It was pretty insipid stuff. certainly not a sparkling performance. Very slow build up, lots of sideways and backward passes.
I didn't see anyone who stood out as a future star.
When Messi played in the final for Argentina a few years back, you could clearly see he was a future star.
Yeah, they were much, much better against Italy in the semi -finals. That was a much more majestic performance. Lookman was fantastic that game, but relatively quiet in this one.

A lot more flair and skill on display in the Italian game. It was the final you have to remember and that brings its own pressures. Think it was more about just winning the game for the players at all costs in that one. In the semi final they played with a lot more freedom and were much more impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread