Dynamo Magician Series 2 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is anybody else watching? I don't think it is magic and know a lot of the stufd he does isn't possible, but however he does it. It is clever!

[video=youtube;DryKA2sEbJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DryKA2sEbJY&feature=relmfu[/video]

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
yes Nick I am watching some of it. Beats me how he does some of the tricks, very clever.

Wonder if he could conjure up success at CCFC ? :D:thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
I have looked on youtube at how he does some of them.

Having people in the crowd, fake crowds, insiders in on everything. :)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
has to be Nick but still a fascinating watch ...... certainly one of the most skilled conjurers I have seen

Nick

Administrator
Exactly. To be able to grab a bottle from somebody behind so quickly without somebody noticing without slowing it down has to be hard to do.

Also must be quite clever to think of them!

has to be Nick but still a fascinating watch ...... certainly one of the most skilled conjurers I have seen

Although obviously contrived some of his feats defy logic as to how he he does it with/without props or fixed audience participation specifically the "leaning over backwards" routine. Whether it is carried out off camera and then superimposed back in for TV purposes I really don't know.

Any suggestions ???

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
That is the thing, I am a bit of a sceptic so it is a "until I see it done with my own eyes and try it" it can't be done.

The leaning over backwards / walking on water trick could have been a camera trick and people then acting the reaction on the banks?

Macca

If he came into my house and did the tricks without a crew, stooges, camera etc I d be convinced! Found it entertaining at first but tricks so far fetched I get bored

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
David Blaine's been doing this sort of stuff for years! (and he was boring as well!)

Users who are viewing this thread