Dion Kelly-Evans Signs (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Delighted with this. Seemed to be reaching his potential more and more everytime I saw him play last season. Got a feeling he'll only keep getting better and better in years to come as well so there's a lot more potential to come yet.

better days

I suspect this lad could end up as a defensive midfielder
Quick, tenacious and brave as a lion. His lack of height wouldn't be a problem in that role
Be interesting to see him tried out there in pre season

Great_Expectations

Good player and another with an affinity and passion for the club - exactly what we need to get out of L2.

He will be targeted with long balls due to his statue, but he more than makes up for it in other areas.

I agree with the earlier post, if we get Stokes and Bigi signed that would be fantastic. Thomas would be a bonus.

singers_pore

Hopefully the club is offering good promotion bonuses and Robins' signings will convince the other players to sign up in the reasonable expectation that we could get promotion.

Sbarcher

How did the memorial park react to that?

6 Generations

Good player and another with an affinity and passion for the club - exactly what we need to get out of L2.

He will be targeted with long balls due to his statue, but he more than makes up for it in other areas.

I agree with the earlier post, if we get Stokes and Bigi signed that would be fantastic. Thomas would be a bonus.

He really showed a lot of passion last season and will improve but I still think that it's a little early for a 'statue '

pastythegreat

I suspect this lad could end up as a defensive midfielder
Quick, tenacious and brave as a lion. His lack of height wouldn't be a problem in that role
Be interesting to see him tried out there in pre season
His lack of height wouldn't be a problem in most positions! Time and time again he out jumped his marker last season!! Majority of the time taller than him too!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

He has a statue?? I hope it's better than the new Cristiano Ronaldo one!?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread