David Moyes (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
He isn't proving to be the best is he? I wouldn't mind man utd being mid table though.

Real

There's nothing I'd like more than to see the Rag bastards fail to qualify for the Champions League. A few years of averageness, regular mid-table finishes and seeing their glory hunting support dwindle. I can but hope.

Nick

Administrator
Looks like they are sitting around mid table still. They will be lucky for top 4 this season I think.

Covstu

There was no suprise AF retired when he did, lack of quality coming through, ageing current players. Nice time to step down.

Moyes was always on a hiding to nothing on this front, if he won the league it was 'expected' if he failed he was never going to live it down. They need to show him patience but he desperately needs a 5 star signing ala Ozil to get the fans back on side. If he gets Baines in January only he will have a revolt on his hands.

Joy Division

Think it just goes to prove what a good manager SAF was that he could win a league title with that team.

wingy

He's a very good Manager .They're not doing It for him ,their work rate is appalling ,they're a better squad than he had @ Everton who performed better for him,It Is an added bonus to see them where they are!!:)

Last edited:

wingy

They seem a bit more at It tonight ,but have wasted 3 good chances > they could get done here Shaktar move It around with Tempo and accuracy ,while not yet getting many chances.

bringbackrattles

Not even watching them can't stand them and hope they get relegated.
Hated them since the 70's when they used to come to Highfield Road giving it the big un !

wingy

Not even watching them can't stand them and hope they get relegated.
Hated them since the 70's when they used to come to Highfield Road giving it the big un !

Don't get me wrong bbr I have barely passive interest in any football at the moment ,such is the effect of whats going on In our case .Got anything to recommend on the box tonight mate?

bringbackrattles

Wingy without sounding like a hypocrite the Keane and Vierra prog looks interesting ?
Keane slags off Fergie I hear ! still hate United though.

Covstu

Don't hate utd, its the fans that I detest, they always thought they were better than everyone else. I hope Moyes is successful there but their competitors have brought well andthey have a lot of catching up to do!

wingy

When you look at where Moyes has come from ,his successor has introduced what 4 or 5 of his own signings .

Not necessarily because the old guard wer'nt good enough,but they appear to be flying,I think Its going to have to be the same at UTD for him to get respect in the changing room .

Covstu

very different style of play at Everton though with an emphasis of shutting teams down and making Goodison a difficult place to come and score at. He cannot deploy the same tactics at Old Trafford sadly but bringing in Faleni has certainly looked like he plans to do the same!

bringbackrattles

When I said I hate United I meant the fans but you do find if you dislike a clubs supporters you dislike the club they follow too.They used to take over the West End in the 70's and I use to see so called Cov fans in with them !Still full of plastic fans today.

jimmyhillsfanclub

It was just as bad...if not worse in the 1990's....

I remember going away to OT & being surrounded by day-tripper "City" supporters who could barely move due to the amount of United Superstore bags of tat they had with them....

....wankers.

bringbackrattles

There were about a hundred of us in the West End shoved in the corner when united came,we got spat at and abused.
But we got revenge on those who wore red and white scarves the next home game.Not condoning violence but those days it was the norm !

wingy

Poor old DM,i feel for him ,those players are letting him down massively .

The Owners need to back him this month ,Check out that bony header BTW.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I thought he would do ok but he's really making a cock up of Man Utd isn't he, they are in serious danger of not qualifying for any european competition imo

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Man Utd. The Goliath of the Premier League. Then, along came David......... :whistle:

Tad

Still not Moyes team. This was always going to be a tough transition.

Real

It's brilliant seeing this lot struggle. All those plastic parasite glory supporters not having a clue what it's all about.

Covkid1968#

Gus Poyet being interviewed on TV and the wife says...why are all the managers Scottish. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewys33

I feel sory for him. I look at the Man United team now and they look ..... average?? They deserve to be where they are moyes or not. Fergie knew exactly what he was doing when he jumped ship IMO.

CraigCCFC

Everton look better without him , utd look worse with him .... I think a lot of people have rose tinted glasses about motes and his super job at Everton ....I hate united but they were trash last night

lordsummerisle

David Moyes has promised Manchester United fans that they will be in a major European competition next year.

Even if he has to write the song himself.

Covstu

They were shocking last night but he is going to have a worse problem next year when his two centre backs disappear. Ferdinand was a liability at the back, if this was against a decent side it could have been 6-7!
CLeverley was certainly not clever, Young was poor as usual and Valencia was non existant. They all looked scared to touch the ball which is unheard of in a united side. RVP wont be there next year.....

Users who are viewing this thread