Crowd be interesting next week. (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Was hiding behind a pube

You thought you had a pube until you pissed out of it.

giphy.gif

Adge

Hero, morals that change every 5 minutes? Right you are.

Adge

In the other thread, I posted 2 of your quotes that are different. ie they have changed.
So you mean how I'm going to enter the Ricoh then ref change? Well just so we're clear that will be more than likely a half season ticket, 12 or 6 match package or match by match basis or a freebie.:emoji_thumbsup:

Otis

If any fucker starts blowing whistles this season, while we've still something to play for, I'm gonna shove them right up their arses so that they suffer the permanent shame of never getting away with a silent fart ever again.
They are going to save them. Last game of the season, we need a win to seal promotion. 0-0, 95th minute. City win a penalty. Score that and we are up. Up steps McNulty, eyes on the prize. Runs up and then just as he is about to kick it a lone whistle sounds from Singer's Corner. McNulty skies it and we are still in League Two.

Up the arse good enough under that scenario you think?

Esoterica

They are going to save them. Last game of the season, we need a win to seal promotion. 0-0, 95th minute. City win a penalty. Score that and we are up. Up steps McNulty, eyes on the prize. Runs up and then just as he is about to kick it a lone whistle sounds from Singer's Corner. McNulty skies it and we are still in League Two.

Up the arse good enough under that scenario you think?
Would be hypocritical not to now. After all, I've spent years trying to persuade the wife that up the arse is good enough under any scenario.

Irish Sky Blue

You saying that I want everyone to forgive and forget everything that SISU have done to us and our club.
I would really like to see the quote where Insaid that. Please show me.
Just to clarify so that what I am saying can't be distorted anymore.
Anyone who supports the team is fine by me. I have never done anything other than this myself. I don't think Sisu gave changed. I don't think that the focus on them should be removed. If you or anyone else doesn't agree with this than that is fine too, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it as I am to mine. If you don't join any protest that does not make you stupid, that does not make you a Sisu fan, all things I never said. I agree with getting behind the team and therefore as regards to being united in this way, no problem.

Irish Sky Blue

"The tone from some posters is that fans should support the team as things are going well and forget about the ownership issues."

"It doesn't mean that what Sisu have done and continue to do should be ignored."

Have two, nobody has suggested either.
Add in your replies to astute, where all you need to do is look at his post history to see how far off the mark you are.
These two quotes don't illustrate anything other than that you are trying to twist what I am saying.

Just to make it perfectly clear. I have no problem with people supporting the team to the hilt. I do it myself, home and away. I am really pleased we have made the start we have, I hope we go on to get promotion, I will hopefully be there supporting my team in every game this season.
However, I don't think success on the pitch means that Sisu are off the hook. We have too many issues that threaten the very existence of our club for the focus to be taken off Sisu.
If others disagree with this then that is fine. It is their choice. It doesn't mean I think they are thick or that they are Sisu supporters.
Above is exactly what I have argued in this thread, nothing more, no aspersions cast on anyone, only you for your arrogance.
No doubt you will be back to try and twist again the things I have said.

Irish Sky Blue

We won a trophy, had a constructive pre season and have got off to a good start. Our income and expenditure are in better shape than for years. Good. All under SISU's tenure.

Now let's see how it goes off the pitch. Personally, I think things will get better as it is In SISU's interest - we are so low that if off field things get worse ( no stadium, no place for the academy) then we and SISU are fxxked. Too early to put money on it, but let's see how it goes.
I hope you are right and that things are on the up. I think the positive things you mention are down to Robins and the things he has done. Yes I know he is a Sisu appointment but as far as I can see they have simply left him to get on with managing the team within the budget he has been given. The commercial side of things does seem to have improved with the VIP offers, good but the major issues remain.

Nick

Administrator
These two quotes don't illustrate anything other than that you are trying to twist what I am saying.

Just to make it perfectly clear. I have no problem with people supporting the team to the hilt. I do it myself, home and away. I am really pleased we have made the start we have, I hope we go on to get promotion, I will hopefully be there supporting my team in every game this season.
However, I don't think success on the pitch means that Sisu are off the hook. We have too many issues that threaten the very existence of our club for the focus to be taken off Sisu.
If others disagree with this then that is fine. It is their choice. It doesn't mean I think they are thick or that they are Sisu supporters.
Above is exactly what I have argued in this thread, nothing more, no aspersions cast on anyone, only you for your arrogance.
No doubt you will be back to try and twist again the things I have said.

Im not trying to twist anything, you have already said people who aren't protesting are passively sitting and watching their club being destroyed. Interesting how you go on about arrogance but say things like that isn't it?

Nobody has said SISU are off the hook, nobody has said what SISU has done should be ignored, nobody said ownership things should be forgotten. If you didn't think people would be doing it then you wouldn't keep saying it (when nobody has said it in the thread anyway).

Things like:

I can only conclude from your stance that you think we should forget about the stadium, academy and training ground issues and let matters take their course.

You keep going on about me being arrogant, you speak as if you are fixing all of CCFC's problems when in reality you have achieved and fixed the same as the "passive people sitting and watching their club being destroyed".

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I hope you are right and that things are on the up. I think the positive things you mention are down to Robins and the things he has done. Yes I know he is a Sisu appointment but as far as I can see they have simply left him to get on with managing the team within the budget he has been given. The commercial side of things does seem to have improved with the VIP offers, good but the major issues remain.

Even the commercial offers and communication improvements aren't down to SISU though? It's again people below within CCFC doing a better job of things.

Irish Sky Blue

Im not trying to twist anything, you have already said people who aren't protesting are passively sitting and watching their club being destroyed. Interesting how you go on about arrogance but say things like that isn't it?

Nobody has said SISU are off the hook, nobody has said what SISU has done should be ignored, nobody said ownership things should be forgotten. If you didn't think people would be doing it then you wouldn't keep saying it (when nobody has said it in the thread anyway).
Read what I said above. That is exactly what I said in this thread.
If people want to sit and watch the game, no problem. What I object to is you belittling those who decide that they have to do something to highlight what is happening at this and other clubs. According to you all those protest achieved nothing. As I highlighted above, I totally disagree. Hopefully because fans at a variety of clubs have protested against their owners, football governance will change.
So just to point it out clearly so that you don't try to twist again. I was not saying anything negative about those who don't protest, it is entirely their choice and it does not mean I think they are Sisu fans.

Nick

Administrator
Read what I said above. That is exactly what I said in this thread.
If people want to sit and watch the game, no problem. What I object to is you belittling those who decide that they have to do something to highlight what is happening at this and other clubs. According to you all those protest achieved nothing. As I highlighted above, I totally disagree. Hopefully because fans at a variety of clubs have protested against their owners, football governance will change.
So just to point it out clearly so that you don't try to twist again. I was not saying anything negative about those who don't protest, it is entirely their choice and it does not mean I think they are Sisu fans.

I'm not twisting anything, I just used your words about being sitting and passively watching. Again, the protest achieved CCFC losing points in at least 1 game. SISU are still here though.

Why is it OK for you to go on about others forgiving SISU and forgetting etc because they aren't frothing up and are enjoying things?

Nick

Administrator
Body a Sisu appointment.

And? It's him doing the good things not them. Are you going to start crediting people doing good jobs within CCFC being because of SISU now because they might have hired them or somewhere in the loop somebody who was hired by SISU was involved?

Stop obsessing about trying to lead everything back to SISU in the chain and judge things on who is doing them whether it's good or bad.

Irish Sky Blue

And? It's him doing the good things not them. Are you going to start crediting people doing good jobs within CCFC being because of SISU now because they might have hired them or somewhere in the loop somebody who was hired by SISU was involved?

Stop obsessing about trying to lead everything back to SISU in the chain and judge things on who is doing them whether it's good or bad.
Exactly what I said about Robins. His work with the team, Sisu leaving him alone to do it.

Irish Sky Blue

I'm not twisting anything, I just used your words about being sitting and passively watching. Again, the protest achieved CCFC losing points in at least 1 game. SISU are still here though.

Why is it OK for you to go on about others forgiving SISU and forgetting etc because they aren't frothing up and are enjoying things?
No, the comment was about you belittling any protest that went on. My mate that I go to games with sits and watches the game, doesn't protest, doesn't chant. So according to you I must think he is a Sisu sympathiser. I will have to tell him. My point was that if everyone did what you wanted them to do, not protest, then the change to football governance that is desperately needed would be further away.
There is no proof that any of the protests cost us points.
Keep twisting.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

If any fucker starts blowing whistles this season, while we've still something to play for, I'm gonna shove them right up their arses so that they suffer the permanent shame of never getting away with a silent fart ever again.
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
No, the comment was about you belittling any protest that went on. My mate that I go to games with sits and watches the game, doesn't protest, doesn't chant. So according to you I must think he is a Sisu sympathiser. I will have to tell him. My point was that if everyone did what you wanted them to do, not protest, then the change to football governance that is desperately needed would be further away.
There is no proof that any of the protests cost us points.
Keep twisting.
Where have I said that? You are the one who keeps going on about people forgetting or passively watching. You are the one worrying people will suddenly forget everything because of a couple of wins.

I've said the protests haven't achieved anything, sisu are still here. If you want to go and throw dog shit at the sisu offices then crack on, you could see how much protests were being more divisive than good last year. Way more divisive than my sarcasm and dickishness could ever imagine to be.

The thing that unified fans most was Wembley, all the talk was about ccfc. Bollocks to anybody else.

There is proof a protest cost us a goal.... Which in turn cost us points.

Astute

Of course the major issues are still there. And there is nothing we can do about it.

But the rest is looking good for once. We look to be finally on the up. And this is the point some of us have been trying to make. Do we put effort into anti SISU things at games that won't change anything or do we give our 100% backing to the lads on the pitch? This would make a difference. It can be like having a 12th man on the pitch. Let's be the loudest supporters in all 46 games. It is possible at this level.

Even the money is going towards thoughts of us having a good season :woot:

Screenshot_20170818-083846.png

Adge

Again in your opinion you say the protests cost the team points. Think the game you are relating is the Sheffield Utd game when we were under the cosh for the last 30 mins or so? So if your "opinion" about us losing that game because of protests is valid, we would have ended up with 40 points and still would have gone down with a whimper or if we had won the game 42 points. Old ground and we want to move on and forget about last season but not sure if you were at Cambridge,Oxford,Bristol Rovers Northampton et al where I seen us get tonked and not a protest/whistles in sight. A lame excuse for a bunch of yellow belly footballers who were not good enough and who didn't care.

Grendel

I could be wide of the mark, I just worry that success on the pitch diverts people's attention
Away from the clubs main issue 'which is the disease that's still running rampant through it.

Over dramatic.

Nick

Administrator
Again in your opinion you say the protests cost the team points. Think the game you are relating is the Sheffield Utd game when we were under the cosh for the last 30 mins or so? So if your "opinion" about us losing that game because of protests is valid, we would have ended up with 40 points and still would have gone down with a whimper or if we had won the game 42 points. Old ground and we want to move on and forget about last season but not sure if you were at Cambridge,Oxford,Bristol Rovers Northampton et al where I seen us get tonked and not a protest/whistles in sight. A lame excuse for a bunch of yellow belly footballers who were not good enough and who didn't care.
I wasn't on about that one but well reminded.

Did I say protests got us relegated, or are you just trying to make out it doesn't matter as we would still be relegated?

Users who are viewing this thread