CRICKET - Champions Trophy (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

The Pakistan v SA game could be getting interesting. SA only made 219 but Pakistan are 42-2 after 10 and struggling to get runs at the moment, couple more wickets and a cracking finish could be on the cards.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Need a hard wicket as the game plan seems to be bang it in back of a length and get the batsmen skying it!
I'm guessing the final will be at Lord's? If so then doubt the pitch will do us any favours. Bit of a graveyard in recent years for us.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Fantastic win for Sri Lanka!
Now makes the last 2 games In that group winner goes through as all 4 teams on 2 points after 2 games!

So one of India or South Africa & one of Sri Lanka through.

Covstu

Going to be a strange one tomorrow, bit of a free knock but it's against the Aussies so I wonder whether we will turn up fully or not?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Going to be a strange one tomorrow, bit of a free knock but it's against the Aussies so I wonder whether we will turn up fully or not?

If this England side has any desire to win the World Cup in 2 years time they need to be ruthless and keep turning up and beating everyone!

Covstu

Agree but it's England so you never know. The Aussies looked ropey against NZ and after two failed games they should be there for the taking

chiefdave

Don't see how you can not be up for a game against the Aussies at a sold out Edgbaston. Any player that isn't able to motivate themselves for that shouldn't be in the side.

Otis

Massive chance to send the Aussies home here but don't write off their bowling attack!
Especially Starc in these conditions!
Shame they fluked those runs at the end. Put on about 20 for that last wicket through flashing the blade and getting a bit lucky.

Might that just make a difference perhaps.

Otis

It was plum wasn't it. Very selfish that and not done for the team.

Need to bat our for a few overs now, try and take the sting out of the Aussie attack.

chiefdave

Annoying that there's so many empty seats today. Applied for tickets in the ballot but didn't get them as it was said to be massively over subscribed.

Covstu

Annoying that there's so many empty seats today. Applied for tickets in the ballot but didn't get them as it was said to be massively over subscribed.
Yes thought the same, I didn't apply as I am in for the test in August but seems bizarre

chiefdave

134 off 162 balls with 7 wickets left. Very gettable and would be useful to get the Aussies out of the competition.

Gazolba

I'm following this on icc-cricket.com
No television coverage here and the BBC site won't let anyone outside the UK see any clips.
icc-cricket.com has real time updates after every ball.

Users who are viewing this thread