Creditors meeting ?? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

I still can't get my head around the fact there has been no creditors meeting yet. apparently not taking place until the 22nd of July, nearly 3 weeks away. So we are still in administration and being run by Paul Appleton. I thought legally Fisher/sisu/otium, take your pick. has no official say in ccfc ltd until we are out of administration. So if this Northampton ground share is true 1 who set it up and 2 how can it be passed by the FL. One thing that seems clear in all this whilst in admin. the letter of the law has to be followed or has it. Now if ACL reject Appleton's proposal and they have a 28 days after the creditors meeting to do so, i assume they could wait until the 28th day, that timescale is well inside the seasons start. I am clinging to the hope Otium have to tell the FL their proposal by a certain time ready for the seasons start, and apart from announcing what ground they (sisu) have to announce ticket distribution, how they can be bought and where from something else Fisher said he couldn't do while we are in administration.

But the bottom line and biggest test for the football league is where are the plans to build a new ground, where is the land and where is the planning permission.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread