Craig Bellamy (1 Viewer)

Anyone read his autobiography?

I've just finished it, He makes Coventry sound like a sunday league team, what a complete and utter wanker that bloke is. I hope he breaks his leg in two places.

WYKENSKYBLUE

or both legs in 4 places, he is in my top 5 of most hated people

1. Tim Fishface
1. Joyless
3. Louis Spence
4. Craig Bellamy
5. Jeremy Kyle

@richh87

or both legs in 4 places, he is in my top 5 of most hated people

1. Tim Fishface
1. Joyless
3. Louis Spence
4. Craig Bellamy
5. Jeremy Kyle

How can you have Fisher above Joy? She's the evil one, he's just the puppet!

Also, I'd have to make room for Nicky Sumerbee

torchomatic

Mine are:

1. Joyless
2. Tim Fishface
3. Thikki Sinclaire
4. Anne Mucus
5. Paul Crappleton

And anyone who supports Incester, the Vile or Manure.

EDIT: Forgot Chelski and Bryan Prickchardson

Last edited:

bringbackrattles

Wouldn't read Bellamy's book as I read the pieces from it in the Telegraph and the blokes a nasty piece of work.
Very good Footballer but a horrible bloke and I read he's going into management when he packs in playing.
Pity the poor players !

Hobo

Did you ever read Mark Hateleys...the club that brought him through their youth team (following advice from his dad to pick Coventry over Everton) gave him his first season in top flight, helped him establish himself as one of England's hottest prospects...dealt with in a couple of sentences..then I joined Portsmouth.

Tosser!

Astute

Anyone read his autobiography?

I've just finished it, He makes Coventry sound like a sunday league team, what a complete and utter wanker that bloke is. I hope he breaks his leg in two places.

The sad thing is these days that isn't far wrong :(

bringbackrattles

I really rated Hateley a better player than his Dad and he developed well here.
I've never read his book so if he did rubbish us or dismiss us I won't bother getting it out of the library.
It seems the likes of him and Bellamy have a high opinion of themselves,and forget we paid their wages and gave them a platform to showcase their talents.

Hobo

I really rated Hateley a better player than his Dad and he developed well here.
I've never read his book so if he did rubbish us or dismiss us I won't bother getting it out of the library.
It seems the likes of him and Bellamy have a high opinion of themselves,and forget we paid their wages and gave them a platform to showcase their talents.

I really rated him too. I always thought his later move to Rangers was all about money rather than a footballing one (sorry if you support Rangers).

Hobo

Milan Monaco then Rangers

Users who are viewing this thread