Match Thread Coventry v Brighton U21 Match Thread - Tuesday 10th Jan (1 Viewer)

Manchester_sky_blue

I thought stokes wasnt' fully fit?

"Chris Stokes is also expected to make his long-awaited come-back to the senior team after nearly ten months out with a knee injury - having come through 90 minutes unscathed in the Under-23s last week - on a night when new signings Nathan Clarke and Kevin Foley are cup-tied, Jordan Turnbull suspended and Jordan Willis rated doubtful with an on-going hamstring issue."

In an ideal world you wouldn't risk him but given our selection issues and the fact he came through 90 mins of an u23 game i think he'll play. On the bench at the very least.

ccfchoi87

I'm sure the defence will be fine, we'll have harries and then either Willis or stokes depending on which one is closer to fitness

aloisiwouldhavescored

Anyone know what the car parking arrangements are for tonight's match? We have got ST's in car park C but for the previous rounds of this cup sometimes it has been open and sometimes not, then we end up driving to car park A or B. Simpler if we just knew in advance.

ccfchoi87

Anyone know what the car parking arrangements are for tonight's match? We have got ST's in car park C but for the previous rounds of this cup sometimes it has been open and sometimes not, then we end up driving to car park A or B. Simpler if we just knew in advance.

Car Park C will be closed for tomorrow night's @CheckatradeTrpy tie - Car Parks A and B will be open as usual #PUSB

Corrado

Car park C closed. A&B open

Mcbean

If C is closed - its no longer possible to pre book A/ B - is it just a question of going to the gate - they have these number plate readers ?

Gazolba

I think that chopping and changing a team excessively achieves nothing.
Bring in a few changes to try them out but changing a whole team just results in loosing.
<snip>

Based on our recent record, I think we need more than 11 changes.

Otis

No draw tonight. 90 mins, then extra time, then penalties if necessary..

Let's hope it's all over well before then and we beat them outright in normal time.

steve82

With 6 changes permitted to comply with the rules I predict this team.
Clarke, Foley are cup tied and Turnbull suspended.
----------------RCC------------------
--DKE---Willis---Harries----Haynes--
--Jones----Rose ----Reilly ----Reid---
---------Thomas----Beavon-------------

sw88

Chief Commentator!
With 6 changes permitted to comply with the rules I predict this team.
Clarke, Foley are cup tied and Turnbull suspended.
----------------RCC------------------
--DKE---Willis---Harries----Haynes--
--Jones----Rose ----Reilly ----Reid---
---------Thomas----Beavon-------------

Willis is injured so that's not likely to be how we line up :D

steve82

Willis is injured so that's not likely to be how we line up :D

Yeah I heard he was struggling.... I've a feeling he will start tho. It's a easy shop window tonight to show his "class"

Plus we've really no one else, only stokes who could fill in or dare I say bigi.

ccfchoi87

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Di. Kelly-Evans, Stokes, Harries, Haynes, Gadzhev, Bigirimana, Jones, Lameiras, G.Thomas, Beavon (C). #PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread