Match Thread Coventry City - Exeter City Match Thread - Saturday 23rd Sep (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Just had a quick look at the tables from EPL down to our L2. There's only 6 teams in all 4 divisions who've conceded less than we have...4 of those are in the EPL.

Here's hoping others start chipping in more consistently with goals in case Jones gets injured etc etc. If we can continue with this great defensive record, we're giving ourselves half a chance. I'm sure this isn't lost on Robins.

Esoterica

You just have to ignore the frankly dreadful free kick beforehand, and it becomes a piece of pure magic :smuggrin:
He and Biamou were getting a bit tetchy about who took the free kick just before it. Robins also mentioned that there was a bit of edge and niggle in training too. Made me wonder who he was referring to and hope that Robins keeps a lid on it.

The Penguin

He and Biamou were getting a bit tetchy about who took the free kick just before it. Robins also mentioned that there was a bit of edge and niggle in training too. Made me wonder who he was referring to and hope that Robins keeps a lid on it.

I for one hope it's good, solid, competitive niggle, rather than being anything detrimental.

covcity4life

Just watched the Youtube highlights which may as well have been called 'Jodi Jones and friends'

This bit in particular before the goal was ace, he just takes the entire wall out of commission

giphy.gif

how did you make a gif?

Esoterica

how did you make a gif?
There's a few simple tools out there (Giphy, Makeagif) or even browser add ons. The basic ones only work from youtube, twitch etc. I've wanted to make a couple from the iFollow stream but the ones I tried didn't work too well, would be happy if someone else had a recommendation for that.

Users who are viewing this thread