Coventry City Conversations (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

If the 'email' is true then how bizarre! It's like reading something from two boys is a toy shop fighting for the best toy. So unprofessional and to think (if true) it comes from a revered banker? Good grief I thought the offer previously on that a fag packet? - was bad enough!
Laughable. Then everything is laughable when it involves CCFC.

Sick Boy

If the 'email' is true then how bizarre! It's like reading something from two boys is a toy shop fighting for the best toy. So unprofessional and to think (if true) it comes from a revered banker? Good grief I thought the offer previously on that a fag packet? - was bad enough!
Laughable. Then everything is laughable when it involves CCFC.

I agree, I still think it must be a hoax.

If we are to move forward, we need to have a clean break from Hoffman and Sisu. Fans tend to forget that hr played his role in the poor management of the club. I am sure this comment will attract the usual...'hr didn't know what was happening', 'he left when he realised how bad sisu were'......yer righ!!

lordsummerisle

Eh? When did watching the news become creepy? I've got Midlands Today on series link so I can zoom though and see if we're on it.

Watching the mews isn't creepy.

Recording a section of the news to get a video of a woman on it to post online certainly veers into creepy obsessive territory.

lordsummerisle

I agree, I still think it must be a hoax.

If we are to move forward, we need to have a clean break from Hoffman and Sisu. Fans tend to forget that hr played his role in the poor management of the club. I am sure this comment will attract the usual...'hr didn't know what was happening', 'he left when he realised how bad sisu were'......yer righ!!

To be fair, think the person who posted it was Hoffman himself, which doesn't cover himself in glory as a serious businessman.

chiefdave

Recording a section of the news to get a video of a woman on it to post online certainly veers into creepy obsessive territory.

I meant video the whole story if people wanted to see how much of a basket case club we look on it, i'm sure people can find better sources of 'entertainment' on the internet than a short clip of Joy if they're into odd things.

SonOfSnoz

But then so is stalking an american lady out of court in Birmingham & taking photos of her in an undignified manner, by the same account, Lord?

Last edited:

lordsummerisle

But then so is stalking an american lady out of court in Birmingham & taking photos of her in an ungratifying manner by the same account, Lord?

Find it all quite distasteful really, doesn;t matter to me at all what she looks like, just tends to bring out latent mysogyny in people, as was the case with Anne Lucas during the King saga.

Godiva

To be fair, think the person who posted it was Hoffman himself, which doesn't cover himself in glory as a serious businessman.

Yes, the OP is Hoffman or someone close to him.

Godiva

It's genuine. I know that much...

It is.
But what is the purpose of posting a private letter here?
Is he hoping our resident reporter will pick up on it and report that TF thinks Joy Seppala is bonkers?

Grendel

Tim

Rather than saying things publicly and privately about me that are not true, why don't we meet face to face and discuss matters.

It wasn't long ago you were encouraging me to find investors and meeting regularly because you said "Joy is bonkers". You thought I was mad to try though. Maybe you were right on that!

For the record, I have never taken a penny from the football club, never intend to and have never put forward a proposal that would make me money. Rather I have invested time, money and plenty of family emotion in trying to do the right thing for the club. You have tried to sully my name but that is irrelevant in the context of where CCFC finds itself.

Also the KCIC offer is not my initiative. I have only spoken to Michael Orton once at his request. Like many others I have said I will help. Who wouldn't? All Coventry fans want Coventry back home. And if there is no cost to SISU and no financial risk for SISU - only upside - then why wouldn't you talk to them?

That said the best way forward is for the principals - SISU and ACL - to sit down and do a short term deal on costs and revenues. Then neither KCIC, me nor anyone else will be needed. We will just watch football in our home town.

I realise this week must have been difficult for you to come to terms with. You have been so wrong and been guided badly. But we all need to put the past and personal feelings to oneside and do the right thing on occasions. Your interview this morning gave mixed messages on that.

Would you like to meet?

Gary

Do you have a TV fetish Garry? Why call yourself Millie?

skybluetony176

It is.
But what is the purpose of posting a private letter here?
Is he hoping our resident reporter will pick up on it and report that TF thinks Joy Seppala is bonkers?

Sisu have done their best to divide and conquer our fan base. I hope it does get picked up by the CET , BBC CWR, Midlands Today, Central News and one Mr David Conn.

If ever there was an outfit that deserves a taste of it's own medicine it's SISU.

Not something I would expect to see a CCFC fan complain about.

L

limoncello

It's all just a bit tawdry, isn't it. And pretty sad. Though tawdry and sad kind of encapsulates the club at the moment so knock yourself out Hoff.

shmmeee

Find it all quite distasteful really, doesn;t matter to me at all what she looks like, just tends to bring out latent mysogyny in people, as was the case with Anne Lucas during the King saga.

NoFun.png

She's a woman with huge power whom we can do virtually nothing to her on the level she has done to us. However we do know she doesn't want her picture out there. So the little guys take a few cheap shots. I'm sure she'll dry her tears with her millions.

Basically: she started it.

(Also: I needed an avatar)

shmmeee

Not buying the Hoff=Millie line, even though Millie is obviously either close or a huge fan (they do exist).

Still not entirely sure what he's done that's so bad, other than be involved with Sisu, but that doesn't normally bring the nasty party out to play.

It's all just a bit tawdry, isn't it. And pretty sad. Though tawdry and sad kind of encapsulates the club at the moment so knock yourself out Hoff.

Missed your moral high ground on the Labovitch leaked emails.

L

limoncello

Pretty sure I said I thought that was a bit shoddy too. Do I have to offer an opinion on every aspect of the sordid goings on at the club now? Do you have a little checklist?

skybluetony176

You know how Grendull believes RFC is an ACL plant? Is it possible that the OP is a SISU plant and the conspiracy theories of who the OP is and what they are trying to gain is just an attempt to discredit Hoffman because he's name is on the list for cavorting with KCIC?

If we're going to play the conspiracy theories game we may as well get them all out there.

NorthernWisdom

You know how Grendull believes RFC is an ACL plant? Is it possible that the OP is a SISU plant and the conspiracy theories of who the OP is and what they are trying to gain is just an attempt to discredit Hoffman because he's name is on the list for cavorting with KCIC?

In which case, this particular SISU plant knows how to set up people for a private one-on-one chat with Hoffman (excluding other fans).

Nice to see you agree this discredits him, however ;)

Nick

Administrator

If we're going to play the conspiracy theories game we may as well get them all out there.
One that only comes on to get in touch with fans gh wants to speak to and posts that!

That seemingly means it is gh or somebody very close ;)

lordsummerisle

Couldn't move for moral high ground on that thread, lacking in this particular instance though.

Was never convinced that it was leaked by ML anyway, always looked more like somebody trying to discredit Jan for being too pally with Sisu.

Not forgetting that Jan left Save Our City because Hoffman and Elliott said that they would refuse to talk to any fans body that actually talked to the club.

dongonzalos

Tim

Rather than saying things publicly and privately about me that are not true, why don't we meet face to face and discuss matters.

It wasn't long ago you were encouraging me to find investors and meeting regularly because you said "Joy is bonkers". You thought I was mad to try though. Maybe you were right on that!

For the record, I have never taken a penny from the football club, never intend to and have never put forward a proposal that would make me money. Rather I have invested time, money and plenty of family emotion in trying to do the right thing for the club. You have tried to sully my name but that is irrelevant in the context of where CCFC finds itself.

Also the KCIC offer is not my initiative. I have only spoken to Michael Orton once at his request. Like many others I have said I will help. Who wouldn't? All Coventry fans want Coventry back home. And if there is no cost to SISU and no financial risk for SISU - only upside - then why wouldn't you talk to them?

That said the best way forward is for the principals - SISU and ACL - to sit down and do a short term deal on costs and revenues. Then neither KCIC, me nor anyone else will be needed. We will just watch football in our home town.

I realise this week must have been difficult for you to come to terms with. You have been so wrong and been guided badly. But we all need to put the past and personal feelings to oneside and do the right thing on occasions. Your interview this morning gave mixed messages on that.

Would you like to meet?

Gary

'That said the best way forward is for the principals - SISU and ACL - to sit down and do a short term deal on costs and revenues. Then neither KCIC, me nor anyone else will be needed. We will just watch football in our home town'

I think this is the only thing in the entire site that everyone is in agreement with.

From my experience and meetings so far the block to this is Ms Seppala, Mr Fisher and until his very last statement Mr Labovitch.

From what the judge has said the clear reason for this is that it will inadvertently help ACL and SISU needs ACL to become unsustainable.

Unfortunately for the fans CCFC is becoming unsustainable first.

Users who are viewing this thread