Could the players support us in this??? (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

What actions could the players take to support us without breaking their contract I wonder?
Potential stuff that springs to mind...for the first "home" game: -
1. Kick-off & all run to the goal & simply crowd the goal line to try & prevent a goal.
2. Every kick of the ball, just hoof as far down the pitch as possible aiming to give away a throw in.
3. At kick-off, simply climb into the stands & sit where the fans are/should be.

All just a start...& all absolutely ridiculous...& all would gain GLOBAL media attention to our story...hell we already feel like we are a laughing stock - so why not???

We've supported the team through all of this...maybe they can support us too now???

wingy

What actions could the players take to support us without breaking their contract I wonder?
Potential stuff that springs to mind...for the first "home" game: -
1. Kick-off & all run to the goal & simply crowd the goal line to try & prevent a goal.
2. Every kick of the ball, just hoof as far down the pitch as possible aiming to give away a throw in.
3. At kick-off, simply climb into the stands & sit where the fans are/should be.

All just a start...& all absolutely ridiculous...& all would gain GLOBAL media attention to our story...hell we already feel like we are a laughing stock - so why not???

We've supported the team through all of this...maybe they can support us too now???
4 sendings off in a match constitutes match abandoned I think.:D:eek:

Bassman

Can't see the plyers doing anything, but I do find it strange that Steven Pressley, who famously stood up against the mismanagement of the club by Romanov whilst captain at Hearts, seems to be immune from taking any stance against his current employers, despite the obvious effect it's likely to have.

I assumed he was a man of principle but it appears he really is spineless after all.

Users who are viewing this thread