Congratulations ............ (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

R/S on your first 3 points for CCFC . first of many I hope !

Bob Latchford

Today could be our Waterloo :facepalm:

no_loyalty

Need to keep the momentum now and go on a decent unbeaten run, Slade's tactics and substitutions are baffling at times but at least he has the monkey off his back. Onwards and upwards

Bob Latchford

Need to keep the momentum now and go on a decent unbeaten run, Slade's tactics and substitutions are baffling at times but at least he has the monkey off his back. Onwards and upwards
Hear hear !

rob9872

Need to make your mind up whether he deserves one step further to take us into a love city groove or if he's just a little bit of a puppet on a string.

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

Would say we need 3 in a row for starters. Swindon, then Bury to complete the hat-trick.

Swindon is a massive game. Massive. I didn't/don't think we'll survive but if we beat Swindon, we might have half a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Swindon is a massive game. Massive. I didn't/don't think we'll survive but if we beat Swindon, we might have half a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will take a lot more than one more win. We need nine more wins. If we beat Swindon, we'll only need eight more wins.

wingy

So if we believe the rumours this will be only the second time RS has been remunerated for his efforts.
Hope we can afford it. :-o

Otis

It will take a lot more than one more win. We need nine more wins. If we beat Swindon, we'll only need eight more wins.
I think we need to beat Swindon AND Bury.

If it is to be 9 more wins that would bring it down to 7 and make the whole thing look doable.

That would still leave us needing 7 wins from 12 though in that scenario. Tall order.

We are on 25 points at the moment. If we need to get to 50 that is obviously another 25 required.

8 wins and a draw rather than 9 wins I would say.

Or, 7 wins and 4 draws, with just 3 defeats.

rob9872

The magical 50 may not be needed. It should be our target, shoot for the stars etc but it could be a few points lower looking at the points down there this year. That said if we finish on 35 we'll only have ourselves to blame.

Users who are viewing this thread