Christiano ronaldo (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Scored 4 last night ... Got a hattrick 4 days earlier , has 9 goals in 4 league games this season at madrid .
and overall has 264 goals in 254 games for madrid in all comps :eek: .
Is he one of the all time greats of football ? He has to be doesnt he

Otis

Ohh bugger. Saw the headline and thought we'd signed him on loan. :(

Guess it is a little bit early in the day for the Wasps consortium money to have filtered down and drip fed through to us just yet, isn't it.

Last edited:

SkyblueBazza

Not doing him down as he is a genuinely great player. Although I do reckon Emile Heskey could score if he played for RM.

PUSB

ccfc1234

Something like 26 hatricks IIRC, amazing.

Its a contentious debate but I think he is a better player than Messi.

He has less skill and does not make you marvel as often, however his physical attributes and machine like approach to the game means he can change and win matches on his own more than any other player in the world.

Covstu

He has surpassed Messi now in my opinion, he has it all. Great skill, pace, power, aeral threat. Just a shame he wears dodgy clothes!

Evo1883

Scored another hattrick making it 15 goals in 6 la lga games this season , 190 goals in 171 real madrid games.
22 hattricks at madrid in 4 years
incredible

Joy Division

Messi and Ronaldo two great players. Who is the better player on the big occasion games?

Messi and Ronaldo two great players. Who is the better player on the big occasion games?

Early days I favoured Messi over CR but over the years Ronaldo has got gradually better and better each season with his goal scoring feats second to none which include goals scored from a variety of ranges from tap ins,long range screamers and individual ball dribbling efforts.

Other major attributes of his are that he is two footed and quite brilliant in the air which are not part of Messi's portfolio which overall make CR the very BEST of the current crop and certainly alongside Maradonna, Pele and Best of yester-years talent.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director

I am inclined to go along with comments that Alex Ferguson made in his book when he discussed the merits of the two. Both are great players and probably the two best players at the moment. Little to choose between them. The only distinction he made was that if you had a struggling team you would choose Ronaldo's abilities over Messi's. I think I would agree with that assessment

Users who are viewing this thread