Match Thread Chesterfld v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 14th Jan (1 Viewer)

trevelfarandwide

Stevenson bench

Should be starting IMO

Whatever's going on with his move to Brentford, yes, he should be starting if he's injury-free.

Otis

Is there no commentary on CWR today? Got Wasps on FM and DAB.
I've got it.

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the Eakinballs thread, but I was driving to the park and could have sworn Eakin said there were just two changes from last time out against Brighton and he said Willis was in.

So, I took the dog for a walk, came back and found out there's loads of changes from the Brighton match.

Either he meant the Bolton match and said Brighton, or I misheard.

skybluedan

Right everyone's out, wanks out the way. Coffee blunt and let's be having sw88

Otis

so Willis's recent absence was injury and not part of some transfer conspiracy!
Who'd have believed it.

Unless of course and you want to stick with the conspiracy theory and accept that Willis did sign for Bristol City, but him and his missus moved into a new house and on the first day Willis's missus fell out with the new neighbour in an argument about borrowing an egg whisk and the size of the neighbour's bush and the whole thing got called off the very next day.

Captain Dart

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Poor pass back by Foley to Burge, probably doesn't realise we don't have two footed players here, Burge tries to take a touch not realising he might be skinning Evans but he's supported, Burge loses possession but chance is fluffed by chesterfield player who could have squared to Evans

Let off

stupot07

Where is Kwame Thomas? Do we have any idea when he's fit?
I had a chat with him at the JSB Xmas party and he said he was due to start training on grass the following week, was hoping to buikd fitneas and get in and around the first time mid-late feb. He was a really nice genuine lad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Are we presuming ghadzev has pushed ahead of bigi in the pecking order?

Captain Dart

Are we presuming ghadzev has pushed ahead of bigi in the pecking order?

Bigi has a knee injury.

clint van damme

Who'd have believed it.

Unless of course and you want to stick with the conspiracy theory and accept that Willis did sign for Bristol City, but him and his missus moved into a new house and on the first day Willis's missus fell out with the new neighbour in an argument about borrowing an egg whisk and the size of the neighbour's bush and the whole thing got called off the very next day.

bloke in the pub did mention something similar!

skybluedan

Would take that akin de from Barnet or that Vaughan at bury if there was pennies to spend

Users who are viewing this thread